PDA

View Full Version : Tutto Italia or Via Napoli

wendybird
07-31-2012, 01:04 PM
My brother LOVES Italian food and this will be his first visit to Epcot (actually his first visit to DW). He is very excited about world Showcase and we want to take him to lunch or dinner at either Tutto Italia or Via Napoli. I have never been to either so I need your input and advice...Thanks!!!

Strmchsr
07-31-2012, 01:54 PM
You can't go wrong either way. The question would be does your brother like authentic Italian or the more Americanized stuff (like pizza and spaghetti)? Tutto Italia is a true Italian restaurant and has much fancier dishes. You can still get stuff like spaghetti and lasagna, but it's much more of a "foodie" style. Very good, but not what most Americans are used to. Via Napoli is excellent, and probably one of my favorite places. It is still true to Italian food, but it's closer to what Americans expect and not quite as fancy. The pizza is incredible. I would suggest you look at the menus and see which you would prefer. Both are good, so it comes down to preference.

Itchy
07-31-2012, 03:24 PM
I agree with Strmchsr. I have had dinner at both but I think I prefer Tutto Italia for dinner and Via Napoli for lunch.

The atmosphere at Tutto Italia seems like refined dining and food and service is excellent.

Via Napoli has a very open room and can get noisy at times but food and service was good.

Recent visit to Via Napoli was just this past May and our next visit to Tutto Italia this Sept.

Enjoy and hope this helps...:mickey:

Crow
07-31-2012, 04:45 PM
i would have said Via Napoli based on my trip there last yr, and Its been yrs since i ate at Tutto...
but in June went to Via Napoli and it was one of the biggest disappointments of the trip. I know im one of the few lately that says nay to there...i love pixxa but this time the service and food wasnt there.....