PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP tickets early pricing info

lawgirl
07-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Im sure this is posted somewhere, but I can't find the exact info I need.

For the MNSSHP tickets, I see that it about $7 cheaper to purchase early...does that literally mean up until one day before the day of the party?

So if I wait until 9-24-12 to purchase tickets for the 9-25-12 party the tickets will still be the discounted early price?

Can I purchase early tickets anywhere at WDW? Can I go to my hotel the day before and purchase the discounted tix? Or is that only online?

Thanks so much!

lawgirl
07-30-2012, 05:40 PM
ps...the reason Im asking is that my hubby is going to Orlando for a work conference, and he doesn't yet know and may not know until right before if he will be able to attend the party with us. But I'd still like to take advantage of the early discount if we can. If not, we'll just have to wait and buy the regular price tickets on the day of.

Quadstriker
07-30-2012, 07:12 PM
I thought they usually sold out. Is this not the case?

faline
07-30-2012, 07:21 PM
I thought they usually sold out. Is this not the case?

Some dates, but not all, do sell out. We've been in the parks when they're advertising that tickets are still available for that evening and when they've had signs out stating the party is sold out. Weekend parties tend to sell out more than mid-week parties. The parties closer to the actual party also tend to sell out quicker than those that are held earlier in the season. If one is waiting until the day before to purchase tickets, there is always the risk that the party will be sold out.