PDA

View Full Version : DTD Design A T Shirt

We LOVE Disney
07-30-2012, 08:28 AM
Hi Everyone

Does anyone have the phone number to the actual Design a T Shirt shop in DTD? I need to contact them and trying to find the phone number to the store is like pulling teeth!

When I finally got thru to someone at a phone number for Disney, and after being on hold for 10 minutes, they said they were transferring me to the store. No luck as all I got was a noise like I was calling a fax machine.

TIA
Tracy

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-30-2012, 09:21 AM
The phone number seems to be a well-guarded secret.

The only thing that I can find (which I'm sure you've already one) is to call Guest Relations at407-828-3150 and tell the operator the store you wish to contact.

Is there something we can help with, a specific question?

We LOVE Disney
07-30-2012, 11:20 AM
The phone number seems to be a well-guarded secret.

The only thing that I can find (which I'm sure you've already one) is to call Guest Relations at407-828-3150 and tell the operator the store you wish to contact.

Is there something we can help with, a specific question?

Thanks! My question is pretty simple actually. I just need to know how much the adult tshirts are and how much the child tshirts are. We were in Disney with a total of 15 people and my brother in law wants to pay us for the shirts we bought (decided this while we were there but failed to keep the receipts :blush:). We bought him 2 adult and 2 child shirts.

Thanks!
Tracy

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-30-2012, 02:51 PM
Great question!

As far as I remember (I don't have receipts either) the kids shirts around around $18 and the adult ones $25 - $30 (with the larger sizes being more than the regular ones).

Hopefully someone who has been very recently can confirm and update with exact prices.