PDA

View Full Version : Health Dept &Wild African Tour

BugeyedMuggy
07-26-2012, 08:39 AM
I just read an article on a stomach bug that many are getting after doing the WAT. We just booked this tour in October for our DD and her BF. Has anyone done this as of June or heard first hand of this. We are considering cancelling because they have no idea where it is coming from on the tour. Some people have gotten very sick.

SBETigg
07-26-2012, 09:42 AM
There's another thread on this already and I suspect a moderator will be moving this along to join that thread. But from what I've read, I wouldn't be at all concerned to do the tour as planned. It sounds like it might have been a food storage issue that has already been taken care of. The food prep area was investigated and found clean. I can't imagine any other issues on this tour that could cause illness. Most cases were reported in June.

BugeyedMuggy
07-26-2012, 10:12 AM
Din't realize there was already a thread. Must have been when I was in Disney early July. Thanks for the reply but I found alot of info on another site on this topic.

VWL Mom
07-26-2012, 03:31 PM
As Sherri said, this is currently under discussion in another post and can be found here http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=193301 so I will be closing this out.