PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerers in MK

chefmickey3
07-25-2012, 07:43 PM
Tell me about the new game in MK. Where do you start? Any tips? My DSs want to play - ages 10,8,6.

I LoveJack
07-25-2012, 07:57 PM
You can get started by visiting the old firehouse on main street or behind the christmas shoppe in liberty square. They will give you your "key" and a pack of cards and get you started. They will give you a new park of cards every day you come back also so not only is it fun playing the game, but you can collect the different character cards as well. They give you a map with the listings of the different portals and which one is your start place and you go from there. Have fun.

MaterializedHaunt
07-25-2012, 08:06 PM
I have not yet tried it but I have indeed done my search and would be more than happy to give you the tips that I know so far.

This obviously takes place in MK, what when enter, just go to the left to where the Fire Station is and go inside and a CM will ask for your admission ticket to scan and in turn you will recieve 1 pack of cards (5cards total) 1 Key Card and 1 Map. Have each person in your family do this. On the map there are different sections of MK (I believe 4 in total) that are the SotMK stations in it. You locate a station in which you start and you hold your Key card up to a Key Hole (which you have to find in the area) and then a Magical Portal will appear right before your eyes!

It will then proceed to tell you a story and bring you upon quests and battles against villains and their subjects! You will 'battle' (with your cards) these enemies of Disney and resort peace and order amongst the Disney characters.

This game is a smash hit with Disney and I am hearing about there being waits from 0-20 minutes at each key area. I know alot of CM's and FL residents who are going to do this daily for fun. I suggest if you do this, to talk to people in lines, they can give you hints and tips and you can even trade cards!

But becareful trading cards as some cards are more rare then others! Cards 1-21 are rare, 22-60 are common and 61-70 are said to be only obtainable of 4 out of 1000 cards. But I also heard that 61-70 aren't even in the decks at all! It is still unknown, even by CMs as to if the 61-70 are being distributed in decks. I seen cards 61-70 sell on ebay $2000. Some people just need to loosen up with this game I think. hehe

Anyways, I hope this has helped you and if you have anymore questions just ask! And if someone sees anything that I said that might be wrong, please correct me! :thumbsup:

joanna71985
07-26-2012, 08:40 PM
61-70 are currently super-rare, as they were only released during testing (and are currently not being given out). There are hopes that they will be re-released soon.

SotMK is a lot of fun! I am a regular, and play all the time. It's fun matching cards and seeing what happens (my current favorite pair is Rapunzel and Flynn Rider).