PDA

View Full Version : MK Evening EMH/October

disneynarula
07-25-2012, 07:10 AM
We will be at WDW towards the end of October.

How crowded can we expect the Magic Kingdom to be during the evening EMH? I am a little concerned because there are only three nights during our stay that there is not a MNSSHP. Do you think that will make the crowds higher during EMH?

This is the first time our kids are really old enough to stay up later. We have never used evening EMH before. We also never really use them in the off season since we get our fill of the parks during the regular hours.

I do want to have one evening at the Magic Kingdom.

MickeysBestPal
07-25-2012, 07:37 AM
We will be at WDW towards the end of October.

How crowded can we expect the Magic Kingdom to be during the evening EMH? I am a little concerned because there are only three nights during our stay that there is not a MNSSHP. Do you think that will make the crowds higher during EMH?

This is the first time our kids are really old enough to stay up later. We have never used evening EMH before. We also never really use them in the off season since we get our fill of the parks during the regular hours.

I do want to have one evening at the Magic Kingdom.

Don't sweat it.
Go for it!

Have a magical trip!

VWL Mom
07-25-2012, 07:38 AM
The end of October shouldn't be too bad. EMH may be busier because of MNSSHP running that week but not unmanageable. We've done EMH the first week of November and it's never been crazy crowded. I'd say go for it!