PDA

View Full Version : Still Too Excited to Sleep!!!

mickeys_princess_mom
07-24-2012, 11:00 PM
Hours away at this point! DH is snoozing, and I have been packed for days. Apparently I am compelled to just stay up late the night before! :blush: Hoping to get up about midnight, but I have a feeling he is not going to be ready that early.
I need to just go to bed and then it will be time, right?! I was like the "Martha Stewart" of organizing the bags this trip--I'm sure that means I will have forgotten something major, lol.
Ready! Set! Let's GOOOO!
:wave:

Kairi_7378
07-24-2012, 11:13 PM
Have a wonderful trip! I am the same way the night before the vacation... totally unable to sleep with excitement!

mickeys_princess_mom
07-24-2012, 11:14 PM
Have a wonderful trip! I am the same way the night before the vacation... totally unable to sleep with excitement!

:high5: Thanks! I'm gonna try now!

j2k
07-25-2012, 12:03 AM
Yay!!! How exciting!!! I would be that way too. Especially with an early morning departure time. I'm always that way.

We leave in just over a week and are planning to leave after work, so hopefully the thought of knowing that we won't be waking up and heading out for WDW will help me get some sleep. I know DH will sleep either way.

Have a fun trip!!! :mickey:

MaterializedHaunt
07-25-2012, 01:45 AM
Oh how awesome! Yes I bet your going nuts with anticipation! I am the same way, except all I think about is 'am I missing something? I know I am missing something? Oh well Ill just buy it in Disney TOMORROW!" hehe!

Have a wonderful trip!

Pirate Granny
07-25-2012, 07:25 AM
Hope you got a few restful hours...before your great trip!

buzznwoodysmom
07-25-2012, 08:55 AM
It's always tough to sleep the night before a trip. I'm consumed with being excited and thinking I'm forgetting to pack something, and it keeps me up for hours.

mgmnut
07-25-2012, 08:59 AM
I am definately that way too. I never end up sleeping the night before. My fear is I will oversleep and we miss our flight.

We always take an early morning flight out of Boston, we have 32 days to go and this trip we take off at 6:30. I'm the trip planner so my wife sleeps just fine.

Hope you got some winks! Have a great trip!

Wolf
07-25-2012, 11:42 AM
I hope you have an AMAZING trip!! :mickey:

minnie04
07-25-2012, 12:16 PM
Have a wonderful trip !!! :mickey: Once you get on your flight or in your car you can crash out ... Sleep who needs it when your going to Dinsey World !!!

Dopey's Girl
07-25-2012, 01:20 PM
That's me too, way too excited to get there to sleep the night before!!!

Have a great trip!:mickey:

steamboat willy
07-25-2012, 01:32 PM
WOW....guess your sleeping at CBR this week...How COOL is that!
Our house is the opposite. I'm the I Can't Sleep and DW is the one I have to get out of bed :sleepin: and in the car for our 10 Hour drive to the front gate of DISNEY? Last year we left at 4:00 a.m., this year I'm shooting for 3:30 a.m. If I can get her moving. I mean, ALL she has to do is climb in to the car and go back to sleep! We will see in December.

faline
07-26-2012, 06:40 PM
I'll bet you're there by now! Hope you're having a wonderful time!! :mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
07-30-2012, 04:21 PM
Thanks, all of you!! We had a wonderful trip! Will post on Trip Reports soon! And I didn't forget anything after all! ( But I did sleep most of the way there! :blush: )