PDA

View Full Version : Can I call ahead to see if room is ready?

PETE FROM NYC
07-24-2012, 06:25 PM
We are driving to BLT, getting a 2 BR. The rest of our party is flying down and will not arrive at BLT til at least 2:30 PM, while DW and I expect to get to the WDW area by 11 AM.
What I want to do is phone BLT when we get near to find out if our room is ready. This way if it is ready then or will be very soon, DW and I can hit the local supermarket. I don't want our perishables to perish sitting in a hot car while we cannot get into our room.
Also what phone number will I need to do this?

TinkerbellT421
07-24-2012, 06:31 PM
I am not sure about calling ahead hopefully someone will be along shortly to answer, however, you can have them store your perishables for you. Wasn't sure if you knew that.

faline
07-24-2012, 06:48 PM
I'd plan on having your perishables stored. While your room might not be ready if you call ahead, it might be ready by time you arrive OR it might not be ready until 4ish or so!

BrerGnat
07-24-2012, 06:50 PM
They won't give you that information over the phone. I've tried. You can only get that info after you've physically checked in, and only from a house phone (or they will text your cell phone).

They do have refrigerated/frozen storage facilities at bell services. You can also use some of those bags that are supposed to keep frozen stuff cold.