PDA

View Full Version : Disney Travel Agent

Poohluv85
07-24-2012, 02:18 PM
Hey guys!
I'm currently researching work at home opportunities. Ive come across a few Disney travel agencies that allow you to work at home. I'm really leery of being scammed so I was wondering if anyone on here does this, or knows of someone who does, and could give me some advice. Like possible companies that aren't exactly legit. I know I can trust the Intercot boards and really appreciate any help you can give :mickey:
Oh and I wasnt sure where to start this thread so if it's in the wrong location, Im sorry please move me to where I belong :)

Tink1
07-24-2012, 03:19 PM
There was a post last week on this subject

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=192956&highlight=Travel

Hope that helps!

Nanc

Poohluv85
07-24-2012, 03:52 PM
Thanks Nanc!
I really appreciate your reply and the link. Im now a little concerned about the company Ive stumbled across. They dont ask for money upfront, outside of 15.00 for a background check. And later a larger amount to cover E&O coverage. They dont require any kind of schooling other than an education in Disney, something called the Disney College of Knowledge. I guess its something Im going to have to think about. Again I really appreciate the advice and link :mickey: