PDA

View Full Version : Im so upset!! (nothing bad)

minnie04
07-23-2012, 04:30 PM
I know there are defiantly bigger things in the world then this, but yesterday I went shopping and it was pouring rain, so of course I took my Mickey umbrella with me and YES!!! I left it on the counter at the store. I know it was my fault, but it was like someone stole My Mickey... I went back in and of course no one knew anything about it. It was one I bought on line at the Disney Store. They don’t make them anymore. My DH knew it really bummed me out and was really trying to help locate it. We were walking out and he was saying "Maybe you can order another one" and my response which I was laughing inside was " I'm not crazy I did buy another one it’s in the car" lol for some reason this made us all crack up and he said "of course you did “oh yeah and it stopped raining so I would have been able to see someone just walking with it. It was the big one black with grayish Mickey’s on it…

VWL Mom
07-23-2012, 05:52 PM
The foldable one? Someone stole mine too! Unlike you though I didn't have one in reserve. I can definitely relate.

dizneydeb22
07-23-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm so sorry that happened! But good for you for buying a second one!

MaterializedHaunt
07-23-2012, 09:01 PM
Aww... some people... Thats terrible! I wish there were nice people out there. Sorry to here someone stole it. But glad you have another one now. But still stinks.

minnie04
07-24-2012, 09:23 AM
The foldable one? Someone stole mine too! Unlike you though I didn't have one in reserve. I can definitely relate.

It's the golf umbrella style. I really liked it, because no one had it ya know. it was different. :( Oh well atleast I still have the back up..:mickey: