PDA

View Full Version : CG Substiture

DisneyDINK
07-23-2012, 12:48 PM
The CG will be closed for my February trip, so I'm shopping for an alternate dinner venue. What are your thoughts?

SBETigg
07-23-2012, 02:00 PM
One Signature I have yet to try is Artist Point. I want to remedy that. So not counting that one (which might be a great choice) and others I haven't tried, my Signature preference in order:

1. Bistro de Paris (also renovating)
2. California Grill (out, obviously)
3. Narcoossee's (also has fireworks views)
4. Citricos (a few tables have fireworks views)
5. Flying Fish
6. Jiko
7. Hollywood Brown Derby and Le Cellier (both good, but not sure worth the Signature designations)
8. Yachtsman Steakhouse (absolutely not a return visit for us)

You might also consider Fulton's, BlueZoo, Shula, Il Mulino, Wolfgang Puck Dining Room. And of course, there is Victoria and Albert's. It really depends on what you are looking for/what you appreciate most in a dining experience.

TheRustyScupper
07-23-2012, 04:09 PM
The only sit-down restaurants we patronize at WDW are
. . . Victoria & Albert's
. . . Shula's Steakhouse
. . . Artist Point
. . . Il Mulino
. . . Citricos

Checkers
07-23-2012, 04:20 PM
When we were there last year we had a wonderful dinner at Narcoossee's. Also went to the Flying Fish (for the 2nd time) and we are not impressed. First time very rushed and thought we would give it another try but the food was very bland although the service was better.

faline
07-29-2012, 05:43 PM
We've had some very nice dinners at Jiko's and at Citrico's. During a trip last December, the hit of the trip for my brother and his wife was Hollywood Brown Derby.