PDA

View Full Version : Boulangerie Patisserie

disneyduggan
07-22-2012, 06:20 PM
I've had desserts...but anyone tried any of these? Do you have any idea on cost?

Cheese Plate - Cheese plate
French Baguette - French baguette
Ham & Cheese Croissant - Ham and cheese croissant.
Ham & Cheese Quiche - Ham and cheese quiche
Ham & Cheese Sandwich - Ham and cheese sandwich

faline
07-22-2012, 07:15 PM
I'm not a big ham and cheese fan but loved the ham and cheese croissant served here. Unfortunately, it was not available the last time we visited at lunch time.

MinnieMommie
07-22-2012, 07:55 PM
I've tried them all. To the best of my recollection the prices are around:

$6 for the cheese plate
Just over $2 for the baguette
Just over $3 for the ham and cheese croissant
and around $5 for the ham and cheese quiche and ham and cheese sandwich

I get the quiche on every trip and always get at least a couple of baguettes to snack on (DH loves). DD usually gets the cheese plate. The sandwich and croissant are good too. I think everything is reasonably priced. Boulangerie Patisserie is one of my favorite stops! :mickey:

Dopey's Girl
07-22-2012, 08:21 PM
The ham and cheese croissant and quiche are so yummy. This is one of our typical WS lunch spots. The food is very good both taste and value wise!

DisneyorBust
07-23-2012, 05:25 AM
DW and I have enjoyed the Baguette and the cheese plate on a few occasions. Always good quality and we think is worth the cost.

Darbylew
07-23-2012, 08:10 AM
We have eaten there many times. I think the cost of things is good. everything. We have
tried a lot of their things and everything has
been very good. Sometimes it is just hard to find a little place to sit and eat. :thumbsup:

readytogo2
07-23-2012, 09:38 AM
any of these count as a snack option?

Disney Doll
07-23-2012, 03:24 PM
Those ham and cheese croissants may honestly be my favorite food item in all of Disney and they are cheap. I've never used the dining plan, but I'm 99% sure all of these can be counted as a snack credit.

Ham and Cheese Croissant 3.25
Ham and Cheese Quiche 4.95
Ham and Cheese Sandwich 5.25
French Baguette 2.25
Cheese Plate 5.95

NewDVCowner
07-23-2012, 04:07 PM
I know for sure that the cheese plate isn't a snack credit. I don't know about the rest, though.

PlutoPlanet
07-24-2012, 12:06 PM
I was underwhelmed with the ham and cheese. Maybe it was too authentic French. There wasn't that much ham.

DW likes the cheese plate a lot.