PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for TS with a 5 year old

Cinderelley
07-20-2012, 12:35 AM
If you had a 5 year old girl, what would be your top ts at each park to take her to eat?

MaterializedHaunt
07-20-2012, 12:54 AM
Oh, someday I will have kids and Ill be doing this very same thing! :mickey:

MK: Cinderella's Royal Table
AK: Tusker House
MGM: Sci-Fi
Epcot: The Garden Grill
Others Outside the parks:
- Chef Mickeys (Contemporary)
- Garden Grove (Swan - I believe tigger and eeyore are still in the dinner buffet)
- Whispering Canyon (Wilderness Lodge)

Hope this gives you some ideas and I think a 5 year old would love these for sure! :party:

ElenitaB
07-20-2012, 01:21 AM
When is your trip? If it's after December, I'd suggest the following:

MK — Be Our Guest
Epcot — Akershus
AK — Tusker House
MGM — 50's Prime Time or Sci-Fi

Enjoy! Our first trip was for my DS's fifth birthday and it was a great age to take him. If you're looking for a character breakfast, Crystal Palace or 1900 Park Fare would be great choices.

Cinderelley
07-20-2012, 02:03 AM
We aren't going until next year. My best friend from high school is going with us for four of the days, and her daughter will be five. They have never been. I am having so much fun thinking about her reaction to the parks.

My kids are 18, 20 and 22 and have been multiple times. I think they are more excited than the 5 year old. I may be too for that matter. :funny:

AgentC
07-20-2012, 07:54 AM
My daughter is 4. These are the meals she enjoys the most.

Epcot
Akerhus
Chefs de France (lunch with Remy)
Garden Grill

DHS
PrimeTime Cafe
Sci Fi DInner (I am not sure she would like this one as much if her 6 year old brother didn't love it. :))

MK
She really doesn't have a favorite here but Crystal Palace is nice for kids who like Winnie the Pooh.

AK
Tusker House (character breakfast or lunch)

At the resorts

Chef Mickey's - Contemporary
1900 Park Fare (dinner)-Grand Floridian. She really loved this one because she got to dance with Cinderella and the Prince.
'Ohana (breakfast) Polynesian
Beaches and Cream - Beach Club