PDA

View Full Version : Dessert Only?

PSCruzer
07-19-2012, 12:20 PM
Is it possible to make a dining reservation at a park restaurant for dessert only?

Jared
07-19-2012, 01:27 PM
As long as it's not a buffet or family-style meal, you can absolutely make a reservation and only order dessert.

PSCruzer
07-19-2012, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the info. I never knew you could go to a table service restaurant and only order dessert. Opens up a lot of possibilities!

DNS
07-19-2012, 05:05 PM
I had no idea this could be done either.

Imalismom
07-19-2012, 05:07 PM
I have done this a few times - when I sit down, I simply tell whoever is seating me that I would just like a dessert menu.

disneyduggan
07-19-2012, 11:42 PM
It is a great way to soak up the atmosphere without spending an arm and a let...

disneynarula
07-20-2012, 02:50 AM
I think everyone is so focused on getting the full meals they don't think about enjoying a dessert somewhere.

There is no minimum order at any of the TS as far as I know.

Katzateer
07-20-2012, 07:37 AM
If you want to get dessert when MK closes earlier Kona is a fun place to go. We used to go in December when MK closed for MVMCP and get 6 desserts. We passed them around and were in dessert heaven. Fun times. Then we would go down to the beach and watch the water parade.

We now plan a dessert night at California Grill and try to get it close to fireworks viewing time.
Very relaxing and they don't mind you just getting dessert.

Normally don't get dessert in the parks -let us know what you order that s good. Brown Derby has good desserts but haven't got the Fantasmic dinner package in a few years.

epceddie
07-21-2012, 01:21 AM
We went for dessert and coffee only at Jiko and got a very chilly reception from our waitress. I think she was upset that we didn't order $40 entrees.
We still had a great time, because it's always nice to visit the Animal Kingdom Lodge.