PDA

View Full Version : San Angel Menu

disneyduggan
07-17-2012, 12:46 AM
I feel as though the menu at the San Angel Inn is so poor, such limited choices...but I love the atmosphere.

Has anyone had any success ordering something not on the menu? Something basic...like a quesadilla ?

Tink#64
07-18-2012, 01:36 AM
Great question! I feel the same way! I'd love to have dinner there, but the menu has kept us away! But everytime we visit, we do the boat ride & think how cool it would be to eat there! :unsure:

ElenitaB
07-18-2012, 01:45 AM
Sorry... they don't have quesadillas on the menu there. But you can get tostadas or tortilla soup.

Every time we've been there, I've had either the mole or the pescado a la Veracruzana. No complaints here.'

MaterializedHaunt
07-19-2012, 12:06 AM
I have eaten there 2 times for dinner and both times I end up starring at the menu without a clue as to what to eat and both times I get my food finally and end up wanting to go next door to the CS and get a big pile of nachos. If your not into the authentic Mexican cuisine I would suggest pass on it. They do have the Tequilla Bar inside if that's any better! hehe

disneynarula
07-19-2012, 03:23 AM
I don't think the menu is limited. It's just less Tex Mex and more authentic. We really like the mole and have enjoyed our meal here every time.

ChipNDale79
07-19-2012, 08:32 AM
We ate there on our honeymoon, absolutely loved the atmosphere, probably one of the best on property. As for the food, it's was one of the biggest let downs for us at WDW, we haven't been back and we won't go back.

The food at the restaurant outside is much better

TheDuckRocks
07-19-2012, 10:22 AM
In recent years I have noticed them cut back on the number of selections on the menus. About 3 years ago we went into lunch and there were only 4 entrees to choose from. They are now back up to 7 entrees listed. Regardless of all the bad things said about San Angel Inn without a doubt they have the absolute best tortilla soup I've ever eaten.

A Big Kid
07-19-2012, 06:58 PM
You better like you neighbors more than mediocre Mexican food. Tables are too close for comfort.

disneyduggan
07-19-2012, 11:40 PM
If it were just me...I could find something to eat, no prob - and I just love the atmosphere. But, taking into acount my teenagers - they just don't like any of the offerings. We have eaten here twice before, but will take a pass this time.