PDA

View Full Version : Disney Matchbooks!

MaterializedHaunt
07-16-2012, 10:00 PM
Just joined here cause I am a fan of Intercot podcasts. Was wondering if anyone also collects Disney matchbooks? Currently have 400-500+

Always looking to trade!

- MaterializedHaunt :hmghost:

Goofeygal
07-17-2012, 12:17 AM
Didn't know they had them.

MaterializedHaunt
07-17-2012, 02:12 PM
Oh yes they are out there! Ebay seems to be the only way to find them unfortunatly now.

eam
07-18-2012, 09:59 AM
It's so weird that you started this thread as I was just thinking about the matchbooks that I have. I have one from the Golf Resort "Golf Classic/Trophy Room" and one of the originals from the 'Contemporary Resort Hotel' with the original Walt Disney World logo with the 'Florida' pennant over Disney. I got both of those in the 70's. I also have one from Pleasure Island. You use to be able to get them everywhere. Have fun, and good luck on adding to your collection - and -

Welcome to Intercot!!

MaterializedHaunt
07-19-2012, 01:09 AM
It is alot of fun. I actually have about 6-8 different color versions of the Contemporary one. I took pictures the other day and Id like to post them here but there was about 50 pictures total. If you want to see them just PM me and I can send you some info/link on them if your curious. Maybe I can get you start collecting! :thumbsup: Id love to find someone to trade with. This isn't exactly the most popular hobby out there.