PDA

View Full Version : 4 Park Maps?

steamboat willy
07-16-2012, 04:53 PM
Is there a phone number or address to contact to be sent the 4 Park maps that you pick up at the entrance to each park. Thank you for all replies!
Steamboat Willy

gerald72
07-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Not sure, but there is always someone selling them on eBay for about $2.

cfoshe
07-16-2012, 06:41 PM
I know you can order a collectible set off disney's website. I will check with my wife, she may have kept the ones we got this past June from the parks, if so I would mail them to you. I hope to be getting new ones in Dec.

VWL Mom
07-16-2012, 09:04 PM
You can actually pull them up and print the map part online:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/maps/

You could also try your email here
[email protected]

steamboat willy
07-17-2012, 09:28 AM
I will check with my wife, she may have kept the ones we got this past June from the parks, if so I would mail them to you. I hope to be getting new ones in Dec.

If you do, I will pay the postage. We also will be getting new ones in December! :santa:

SueQ
07-18-2012, 11:31 AM
I would love to get a copy of the maps for each of the parks. The ones you get at each park. I emailed guest services but not sure if they will send them.

My husband and I are planning a WDW trip. It'll be his first trip since 1982.

lawgirl
07-21-2012, 09:30 PM
On the WDW website there is a really cool link where you can customize your own park maps, and they will mail them for free. I realize they are not the same as the ones you get in the park, but I've ordered them a couple of times, and they are really frame-worthy, and I love that it has our name on it. It is a wonderful free souvenier!

I am actually planning on framing them and using them as artwork at some point.

Venus0880
07-22-2012, 11:21 AM
I second lawgirl. I did the same thing last trip. You can omit whatever attraction in which you have no interest or keep all of them for a general map. They are very attractive and well done. And free.....did I just say free? Oh yes, free, my dear.

steamboat willy
07-22-2012, 04:15 PM
Thanks to ALL so far...I have ordered the "custom maps" before and knew I could "download" Park Maps and print on my printer, BUT I am still looking for the original Park Maps that you pick up when you enter each park. The folded, creased origin DISNEY PARK Maps. I guess I'll need to wait until December and bring me some home from the Resort. :confused: