PDA

View Full Version : Trails End?

alliekat
07-16-2012, 01:17 PM
Hello to all,
After doing some research on new places to eat it has come to my attention that as part of dinner Trails End offers a potato bar, this has my whole family quite excited. We all about trying a new place to dine in the World, just wondering if this one is worth it, from what I am reading it looks good. Any input as always would be appreciated. I know its a bit of a trek to get there, but who am I to complain about that, in Disney its all good :)
Thanks

DizneyRox
07-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Trails End is one of our must do restaurants. The price is really starting to creep up there, it used to be the best deal in town.

I don't remember a potato bar the last time we were there, but it's been a couple years now.

disneyduggan
07-16-2012, 08:12 PM
Love it! You will not be disappointed! Time it to watch the Electric Water Pagent after dinner!

alliekat
07-17-2012, 02:10 PM
Thank you both, what an awesome idea about the pagaent!! What time does it go past Fort Wilderness? Where do you view it from? I am even more excited now :mickey:

disneyduggan
07-17-2012, 10:16 PM
Around 9:45, there is a little beach type area just down the road from the restaurant where we viewed.

Becca3557
07-18-2012, 01:22 PM
Here is a link to the menu
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/Media/InternetMediaType/Dining/TrailsEnd/trails-end-menu-lunch.pdf

We enjoy it there and return on every trip. Unpretentious. Just basic, tasty, down-home-type food. Comfort food to the max. :mickey:

Fort Wilderness is a fun area. It is worth the little bit of inconvenience to make the trip there.

MaterializedHaunt
07-19-2012, 12:04 AM
Absolutly love Trails End! I am SOOO upset they took the buffet lunch away though! This was such a great place to go for a cheap buffet but I guess it just wasn't getting the business it should be getting and was always nice and quiet in there. It is one of those hidden gems on Disney property I think. So if Dinner is anything like lunch then it is a MUST DO for you and you will enjoy it! And make your you go to the Trading Post next door! Lots of goodies in there! I will be doing a dinner there this September so lets hope that good ol' fried chicken is there!