PDA

View Full Version : T-Rex...Reservation or Walk-Up

Guya103
07-15-2012, 03:28 PM
We are working on making our dining reservations for our upcoming trip this August and would like to try the new T-Rex restaurant the night we arrive. The date will be Friday, August 3rd and right now the only time available for a reservation is 10pm. Should we take this time slot or do you think we would be able to get a table via walk-up at an earlier time in the evening? Thanks!

disneymom15
07-15-2012, 04:47 PM
We've eaten there at least 6 times and have never had an ADR.. I think our walk up times were somewhere between 4:45 & 6:00 pm. I think once we had to wait maybe 15 minutes, otherwise we were seated right away.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-15-2012, 04:55 PM
I don't know if you've already called the restaurant directly, or tried to book online with the Disney dining site.

If you haven't already, try giving the restaurant a call. Quite often (almost always) they have a lot more availability than the Disney site shows.

If not, I would gamble with a walk-up. 10pm is going to make it a very late night to start your vacation.

AllDisney
07-15-2012, 04:58 PM
We made reservations the last time we ate there. There were people waiting that didn't have reservations and I think the wait time was 45 minutes. Our ADR was for 6:30. Hope this helps!

Guya103
07-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Thanks! We'll try for a direct reservation and if not we'll go the walk-up route-doesn't sound bad at all!

Wolf
07-16-2012, 02:06 PM
We wandered in there around 1pm one day of our last trip just to look around and there was nothing at all going on in there, I def wouldn't think a reservation would be needed if that was the norm, I wouldn't personally take the 10pm one, that sounds crazy late to eat ribs lol