PDA

View Full Version : Stroller and Finding Nemo Musical

stephi191
07-13-2012, 03:53 PM
In October, we are taking our little one to Disney for his 1st birthday. Although, I've been to Disney many times, it is my first trip with a child. I'm trying to come up with places to relax in the parks for when the little one needs some downtime. One idea was to head over and wait in line for Finding Nemo and let him sleep in the stroller while we wait. My question is what do we do with the stroller when the doors open? Can we keep him in the stroller and just wheel him to the seats or is there a place we are supposed to park strollers?

Thank you for your help.

Pop Centurion
07-13-2012, 04:15 PM
They have a designated stroller parking area.

disneydeb
07-13-2012, 04:18 PM
and...

welcome to intercot!

Gator
07-19-2012, 02:01 PM
You can't take the stroller in there with you, and you don't want the child to be asleep for Nemo anyway.

One of the best places I've found to relax with a sleeping kid in a stroller is in DinoLand. There's a hidden trail near the gateway to Dinosaur! that has a few benches in it. It's so quiet and serene that I typically nod off while I'm there with my kids. It's about the only quiet spot in any of the parks.

MickeysBestPal
07-20-2012, 07:05 AM
They have a designated stroller parking area.

And, that goes for 98% of the attractions at WDW.

AgentC
07-20-2012, 07:40 AM
Another nice place to relax with a child at AK are the Flame Tree Barbecue pavilions near the water that over look Expedition Everest. If you pick the right time of day, they can be very quiet and you can take a stroller all the way into the seating area.

I also really like stopping at the Baby Centers to cool down with younger kids. You can't usually take strollers in but it is a nice break.