PDA

View Full Version : Cancellations of ADR's when no cc required

CarolS
07-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Can someone tell me what the cancellation policy is for ADR's that do not require a credit card to book? Is it just the standard to call a day ahead? What happens if you are a no show? Not that I plan to do that, I just didn't know what would happen if say something happened and you couldn't make it.

Thank you in advance!

Pirate Granny
07-12-2012, 10:49 PM
I always call even if it's just an hour before...someone will br happy and they won't be waiting for u.

AgentC
07-13-2012, 07:41 AM
There is no penalty for a no show on the reservations that do not require a credit card. Once I know I can not use the reservation I either call, go on line or stop by the restaurant to cancel.

I agree with Pirate Granny. I have even done it as late as an hour in advance. Last Sunday we were at DHS and decided to leave but I had reservations at Sci Fi. The person in line behind me was very happy I cancelled. :D

VWL Mom
07-13-2012, 08:16 AM
I always call even if it's just an hour before...someone will br happy and they won't be waiting for u.

There is no penalty for a no show on the reservations that do not require a credit card. Once I know I can not use the reservation I either call, go on line or stop by the restaurant to cancel.

:ditto:

You can also stop by guest relations in the parks and they will cancel for you.

CarolS
07-13-2012, 11:03 AM
Thank you everyone! I will make sure I cancel ahead if need be so that someone else can take my spot. I wasn't sure if it was ok to call as close as right up to the time of the reservation to cancel.