PDA

View Full Version : Newseum in Washington DC

Katzateer
07-12-2012, 08:35 AM
Anyone ever been to the newseum? Guess I am going Saturday when Stephanie comes home through BWI ( since she cant take the train home by herself:thedolls:)

I have been to a lot of places in Washington now and this is one I haven't made it to yet. I have about 5 hours in Washington.

dobby2010
07-12-2012, 10:27 AM
Yes though it was about two years ago. It was fantastic. One of the nicest museums I have ever been to. I recommend it to everyone going to DC. I'm not sure it would be great if there are little kids in your party but my husband and I found it fascinating.

Katzateer
07-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Yes though it was about two years ago. It was fantastic. One of the nicest museums I have ever been to. I recommend it to everyone going to DC. I'm not sure it would be great if there are little kids in your party but my husband and I found it fascinating.

Thanks!! just me going. If I have to be that close to DC I wanted to at least do one fun activity! Her plane doesn't get in until 7 pm so I have time for one museum before they close.

dobby2010
07-12-2012, 01:39 PM
Perfect! This is a great one to do alone because there is so much information you can really take your time with what interests you. Have fun!