PDA

View Full Version : best burgers!

arm00leg
07-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Trying to finalize plans - DH wants to know where to get the best burger at Disney. Sit down, counter, doesn't matter - just the best. I know this has been asked before, did a search and couldn't find it. Sorry for the repeat. Thanks!

BrerGnat
07-10-2012, 01:01 PM
For me, Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club, but you can get the same burger outside at the CS location Hurricane Hanna's, by the pool. Couple bucks cheaper there, but same burger! :thumbsup:

Disney Doll
07-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Beaches and Cream is good. We also like ESPN Club for burgers just across the way on the Boardwalk.

medic9016
07-10-2012, 01:26 PM
The Grand Floridian Cafe'.

Grand Floridian Burger - Angus Chuck Burger, Butter-poached Lobster with red onion marmalade, crispy prosciutto and arugula on a brioche bun with chips

TinkerbellT421
07-10-2012, 01:38 PM
For me, Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club, but you can get the same burger outside at the CS location Hurricane Hanna's, by the pool. Couple bucks cheaper there, but same burger! :thumbsup:

:ditto::exactly:

joonyer
07-10-2012, 01:51 PM
We like the burgers (and onion rings) at Sci-Fi Dine In. I've heard that the Kobe burger at Yak& Yeti is really good, too, but I haven't had one there yet. Next trip.

I think most of the CS places in WDW are basically the same burgers.

disneymom15
07-10-2012, 02:10 PM
The Plaza at MK has a very good burger.

arm00leg
07-10-2012, 02:41 PM
The Grand Floridian Cafe'.

Grand Floridian Burger - Angus Chuck Burger, Butter-poached Lobster with red onion marmalade, crispy prosciutto and arugula on a brioche bun with chips

OMG! Sounds so different and decadent, very interesting. I will have to let DH know about this.

To the Beaches and Cream votes - we are staying at Beach Club so it would be easy to try. Thanks!

Jared
07-11-2012, 11:49 AM
For classic burgers, Beaches & Cream is probably the best option. Since you're staying at the Beach Club, you should absolutely try it at least once -- for the ice cream, if nothing else.

For more interesting fare, I absolutely agree with the Grand Floridian Cafe suggestion. Lobster on a burger? Works for me.

Tigerinvestigator
07-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Another vote for the ESPN club.:thumbsup:

jpcns50
07-11-2012, 02:11 PM
I would throw a vote for Pecos Bill in MK as a great burger, mostly because of the toppings bar....It is certainly my favorite CS in MK .... a must eat any time I go!!

Arielfan98
07-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Not quite sure, but I don't recommend the House of Blues,their burgers always tasted off to me.

PlutoPlanet
07-12-2012, 11:55 AM
I've heard good reports about Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club too.

buzznwoodysmom
07-12-2012, 02:04 PM
I'll add to the votes for Beaches N Cream. Everything is good there. If your staying at BC, you should eat at BNC at least once during your trip.

We have also had good burgers at Sci Fi. One trip we decided to try something other than the burgers at Sci Fi, and it was back to the burgers on the next trip. They are really great!