PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier question

PETE FROM NYC
07-09-2012, 06:34 PM
I know that Le Cellier has been hard to get an ADR for the last few years. Now that it is Signature Dining, requiring two dining credits for supper, are ADRs any easier to come by. I am just curious. I already have our ADRs for September.

Imalismom
07-09-2012, 06:37 PM
When I went in May 2012, I was able to get reservations at Le Cellier the day before I wanted them. I was at WDW and had a change of plans, and was able to book then and there.

Don't know if this helps answer your question or not.

faline
07-09-2012, 07:11 PM
We only made one reservation in advance of our May, 2012 trip. Le Cellier was the only reseration I was unable to get on-site for same day. Once, I called and there was a reservation available the next day. Just as we were wrapping it up, Disney dining computers crashed and I lost the reservation. No biggie. I called again later and was able to book Le Cellier for 2 days later.

housemouse
07-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Well, I know one family(ours) that won't be needing a PS for LeCellier in Jan. now that it's 2 credits. We were looking so forward to eating there but I don't see using 2 credits for lunch. The prices keep going up and the benefits keep going down. For those paying out of pocket at LeCellier this should be good for you, I think the days of needing to call 180 days out for this resturant may be over.

VWL Mom
07-12-2012, 06:28 AM
Well, I know one family(ours) that won't be needing a PS for LeCellier in Jan. now that it's 2 credits. We were looking so forward to eating there but I don't see using 2 credits for lunch. The prices keep going up and the benefits keep going down. For those paying out of pocket at LeCellier this should be good for you, I think the days of needing to call 180 days out for this resturant may be over.

LeCellier is still 1 credit for lunch, the 2 credits is for dinner only.

AgentC
07-12-2012, 07:23 AM
I didn't eat there last trip because it was me and the kids but Le Cellier had lunch openings up until the day we got there.

VWL Mom
07-12-2012, 07:36 AM
I've just finished trying to get lunch or dinner for our end of August trip, no go :(

housemouse
07-12-2012, 10:16 PM
According to the 2013 Dining Plan, LeCellier will be 2 credits for lunch and dinner starting Jan 1st!

LandFan
07-12-2012, 10:32 PM
According to the 2013 Dining Plan, LeCellier will be 2 credits for lunch and dinner starting Jan 1st!

Wow! Really??? I'll bet THAT is going to cut down on the crowds!!! I would NEVER spend 2 credits there for LUNCH!!

housemouse
07-12-2012, 10:45 PM
When I first looked at the 2013 table service locations and did not see LeCellier I assumed it just wasn't on the list yet(or on board yet). However, when I scrolled down to the Signature Resturants there it was-lunch and dinner. If I'm going to use 2 credits for a steak, it would certainly be at the Yachtsman Steakhouse for dinner.

Melanie
07-12-2012, 10:53 PM
I'm really glad we don't have the need for the Dining plan. Too complicated. ;)

Yes, I do believe with all the recent changes that Le Cellier is easier to get into. We've eaten there a few times in the last 6 months with little notice.

Tinkerbella16
07-13-2012, 09:47 AM
I only ever get the Dining Plan when its offered free. I can save a lot more money paying for meals OOP because we usually eat less anyway that way. Le Cellier is not worth 2 credits for dinner IMHO, let alone lunch! Looks like booking ADR's for this restaurant is gonna be a lot easier now with that change!