PDA

View Full Version : My brother Victor.....his progress

Hull-onian
07-09-2012, 09:15 AM
To all who have sent good thoughts and prayers to my brother Victor thank you. Each and every day, kind folks like yourself ask me how he is doing. He doesn't go to work anymore. But his work did another fundraiser for him. His wife Cindy now shoulders all responsibility. They are taking Timmy their youngest child (out of nine children) to Disney World for the first time. All the other kids have been. I'm taking my dtr and grndtr to Disney at the same time. This will be the first time ever, we have dined there together and it will be the first time ever my brother and I can celebrate my birthday. I'm so looking forward to our two families getting together. It will be wonderful.
This has been quite the journey for us, and to top it off at Disney is remarkable. Thank you all again for the kindness you have showed.

VWL Mom
07-09-2012, 09:30 AM
I'm so glad he's doing better and what a wonderful way to celebrate!

Mickey'sGirl
07-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Continued good thoughts for Victor! I wish you a very Happy Birthday trip! :mickey:

DVC2004
07-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the update! Continuing to send prayers and goo thoughts to you all. The trip to Disney sounds wonderful and much needed!

MNNHFLTX
07-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Thank you for the update! Continued prayers for your brother and that you all have a wonderful WDW trip!

ElenitaB
07-10-2012, 12:32 AM
Have a fantastic trip. So wonderful to enjoy the happy times together at WDW. :cloud9:

Continued prayers for Victor.