PDA

View Full Version : Split Stay or Not?

beksy
07-08-2012, 10:57 PM
We are planning on doing a shorter trip (6 nights) in November before our APs run out. This will be the first trip that I haven't had to consider Mom and an ECV when planning since she isn't planning on going. This is also the first time that I cannot decide where to stay! We know the first 2 nights are at POR in one of the new princess rooms. After that I'm not sure. It is just me and my Dsis (24). It is not that much more to upgrade to WL but I don't know if its worth it for so short a time but most of our time is at the MK. I think my main concern with POR is the distance to the bus and food court from the princess rooms. Comments? :mickey:

VWL Mom
07-09-2012, 06:30 AM
Since you spend most of your time at MK I would have said only WL but you want to see the princess rooms so I voted for split stay.

IMO, the WL gives you better access to MK and the neighboring resorts in case you want to visit for some shopping or a drink in the evening.

LandFan
07-09-2012, 10:53 AM
THey are so different in atmosphere that I voted for a split stay : ) You can pamper the princess part of you and the rustic pacific northwest side of you in the same trip!

Tinkerbella16
07-09-2012, 12:05 PM
I voted split stay so you can have the best of both worlds! :mickey:

DVC2004
07-09-2012, 12:09 PM
I also vote for split stay! We've done it several times. Why not?