PDA

View Full Version : Weight Issues

ransam
07-08-2012, 09:07 PM
i have been to Disneyland, WDW many times and have never had an issue w/ my weight keeping me from a ride. Does anyone know that in the new car land, specifically the tire ride, is their a weight limit?

thanks. you

Disney4us2
07-08-2012, 10:02 PM
There are no weight limits (that I know of) on Luigi's Flying Tires. They can fit two people with plenty of room. I have been on several times and saw a lot of pooh sized people on the tires.

The new Matterhorn bobsleds are another story. There are no weight limits on that attraction. However, the sleds are set up differently now and there is less room to get in and out of the sleds. Once in the bobsled, the one thing that is noticeable is the lack of leg room.

BrerGnat
07-09-2012, 08:04 AM
There is a weight limit on Luigi's Flying TIres. I remember hearing that on a podcast about Carsland. It's high, though...something like 650lbs combined rider weight, so I doubt there will be any problems with the majority of people being able to comfortably ride it.

Laughin' place
07-10-2012, 04:30 PM
My son and I are each in the 6ft 280 lb range and we rode together with no problems. Cast members didnt ever look or question. We also both fit on the bobsleds, tho leg room is short-ish. Enjoy

2Epcot
07-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Also with Luigi's Flying TIres, once you get the lean technique down, the weight is actually a good thing in helping the tires move.

I think Cars Land being the newest land built, weight considerations have certainly been included in the planning process of all the rides.