PDA

View Full Version : Agent P in Epcot

jwallace378
07-08-2012, 03:03 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has experienced the Phineas and Ferb Agent P Adventure in Epcot? Does it cost extra for the "communicator"? And did your children have fun with it? I have a 4 year old son who loves Disney Jr. We'll be at WDW in October so hopefully it will still be available. Thanks for the info.

Melanie
07-08-2012, 04:17 PM
It will definitely still be available in October, and I can guarantee for many, many years to come. No worries of it going anywhere.

We've done Kim Possible many times in the past, and just tried Agent P's last month. The KP game just received a makeover to Agent P, as the same props and such are used with a few new, nifty additions here and there. There is no extra cost to participate in this fun interactive game.

Does your son watch Phineas & Ferb? If so, with your assistance, I'm sure he'd love this game, and at the same time it will make World Showcase a little more memorable for him. :thumbsup:

andypooh
07-08-2012, 08:09 PM
We did it last month. There were 6 countries participating and I believe China will be a 7th country. We never had done Kim Possible. My 3 and 5 year old sons love P & F. The 3 yo was a little too young and not that interested. The 5 yo was interested and had fun with it and it definitely made EPCOT more fun for him. He likes geography stuff so he was probably more excited for the WS than the typical 5 yo. Each country took between 25-35 minutes to complete. It'll be tough for the 4 yo to do and you will be doing most of the "work" but he can still have fun with it and it will be enjoyable for the adults as well.

Dyanna
07-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Glad you asked this question as I was going to ask it but you beat me to it :mickey:. We are planning on getting it for DD 5 when we too go to WDW in Oct. Think DH will get more use out of it :blush:. Also staying in BLT so maybe we will run into you. Were there from Oct 5-13th.:thumbsup: