PDA

View Full Version : Coronado Springs Lunch???

steamboat willy
07-07-2012, 01:06 PM
I see that lunch at Coronado Springs, (one of our favorites counter service) is now listed as a buffet, but it also list a Lunch/Dinner menu on another site. Is it still a counter service and on the DDP? We love to go here on our non-park days or in between parks. Please tell me it's still the same. Still looking at early December dates with specials not yet out. :santa::tree::santa:

Scar
07-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Assuming you're talking about Pepper Market, this is from WDW's website...

Pepper Market
Cuisine: American

Satisfy your appetite with American favorites at Pepper Market, offering buffet-style dining for breakfast and lunch, and a quick-service dining experience at dinner. Enjoy popular breakfast picks in the morning, and rotisserie chicken, pasta and burgers served later in the day.
I myself haven't been to CSR in 5 or so years, so hopefully someone who knows can offer some better info.

steamboat willy
07-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Yes...sorry...Pepper Market. Just checking to see if you can still order CS for lunch at the Pepper Market instead of buffet? :eat:

j2k
07-08-2012, 12:58 AM
We're staying at CSR in a few weeks and from what I understand Pepper Market is buffet for breakfast and lunch and a menu for dinner. I'm not sure what this qualifies for on DDP because we are dining OOP.

TheDuckRocks
07-08-2012, 08:46 AM
According to the 2012 DDP brochure Pepper Market for all meals is still a Quick (Counter) Service credit.

minnie-mouse
07-15-2012, 12:38 PM
Pepper Market is a CS credit on the dining plan for all meals. However, it is buffet for breakfast and lunch, and dinner is ala carte (meaning you pay for specific items purchased).