PDA

View Full Version : POP Dining

Tabi550
07-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Just a quick question I will be at POP at the end of August and was just curious if they still had the frozen coke there.:cloud9:

Snow's Mom
07-06-2012, 07:31 PM
Pretty sure that's been gone for a long time. Not there last summer, for sure.

Dr. Disney
07-06-2012, 11:44 PM
We were only at POP once, returning again in October... please tell me they have those frozen soda drinks PLEAZE.. That set POP at a higher level than the All Stars ;)

LandFan
07-08-2012, 01:22 PM
Nope. They've been gone for a couple of years now. They put in the Gold Peak tea dispensers instead. Sorry. :(

We miss them a lot too! We used to love to bring down rum with us and have rum and frozen cokes each night after our return from the parks.:cloud9:

LeFouX2
07-18-2012, 05:39 PM
Beware of the South American tour groups at Pop! We just returned from Pop on 7/16 and on the last night I had it so much that I went to complain to the hotel manager. I will never stay there again. The youth tour groups, there were over 300 you there, took up the entire dining hall, sang and chanted the entire time standing in chairs, and could not walk around the dining hall properly (running and walking in circles so that you cold not carry a tray and my kids were scared to be around them.) It stressed my daughter so much that she cried during dinner. It's gotten really bad and Pop doesn't seem to care...just more money for them. When I told the manager about what was going on in the dining hall (and you could hear them all the way to the front desk) he asked me, "which pool are they at?" I said, "pool???? they're right inside the dining hall. You can hear them from here!" Pop just ignores it and doesn't have a concern about it. Good luck!

pcoleman
07-23-2012, 10:50 PM
Will be at POP early August, does anyone know if the tours groups will still be there?

BriarRose0708
07-24-2012, 10:16 AM
Back to the original question, sadly no. The frozen Coke machines are gone from the food court. I miss them a lot!

brownie
07-24-2012, 11:58 AM
This thread is about frozen Coke at Pop Century. Let's keep the discussion focused on that; there are other threads discussing tour groups in the Accommodations forum.