PDA

View Full Version : Are the Pirate rooms and the Princess rooms the price?

Cinderelley
07-06-2012, 03:59 AM
I was looking at the pricing matrix in the resort section. It doesn't list the price of the Princess rooms at POR, but it does show the price of the Pirate rooms at CBR. Are they the same?

Cinderelley
07-06-2012, 04:04 AM
So I am sitting here laughing at myself. After I posted my previous question, I realized I could go to the ACTUAL Disney website and look at the prices. I'm not a Disney addict. I'm an intercot addict. :silly:

In case anyone else is wondering, yes they are the same price.

AgentC
07-06-2012, 05:58 AM
This is not what you asked but thought I'd mention we stayed in the Royal (princess) rooms in March. They are great and I highly recommend them.

Mousemates
07-06-2012, 10:39 AM
This is not what you asked but thought I'd mention we stayed in the Royal (princess) rooms in March. They are great and I highly recommend them.

We stayed in January and loved them too...POR is a beautiful resort.

Melanie
07-06-2012, 10:45 AM
I've stayed in both in the last few months, and the attention to detail is awesome. Loved both rooms, although I have to say overall that our stay at POR was my favorite. Well worth the extra price!

Cinderelley
07-09-2012, 12:01 AM
I looked at the pictures of the Royal Rooms, but I don't think they will be for us. The reason I was thinking of them was for my friend's four year old daughter. I think it will be lost on her though. If anyone who has been there thinks otherwise, please let me know. :)

AgentC
07-09-2012, 08:42 AM
I looked at the pictures of the Royal Rooms, but I don't think they will be for us. The reason I was thinking of them was for my friend's four year old daughter. I think it will be lost on her though. If anyone who has been there thinks otherwise, please let me know. :)

I stayed there with my 4 year old daughter and my 6 year old son. They both enjoyed the room. The "fireworks" behind the bed was a huge hit with both of them. They played them over and over.

My daughter is a huge princess fan and she got most of the room. She missed some things like the faucet shaped like the lamp.

If your friend's daughter is into princesses she should enjoy it.