PDA

View Full Version : Least favorite ride in disney

riley1129
07-01-2012, 10:03 AM
Hi everyone,I was just curious to see what everyones least favorite ride in Disney World was! :mickey:

mgmnut
07-01-2012, 11:18 AM
MK - Stitch, Small World a close second

Epcot -Ellens Energy Adventure

AK - None really - so Triceratop Spin due to the simplicity of it.

DHS - Backlot Tour

To choose just 1...... Stitch

txdisneyfanatic
07-01-2012, 11:24 AM
Stitch & Jungle Cruise

Dopey's Girl
07-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Ellen's Energy Snoozefest...that is one boring nap, but it's good for a nice nap.

The only other thing I really dislike strongly is Stitch...Yuck.

barnaby
07-01-2012, 12:11 PM
MK - Tea Cups, can't do spinning rides
EP - Journey to Imagination
AK - Triceratops Spin
DHS - American Idol

Kairi_7378
07-01-2012, 12:48 PM
Stitch. :stitch:

SBETigg
07-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Stitch. I can't do spin rides either, but I still love the teacups. I don't ride. Just seeing them makes me smile.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Figment ride in Epcot

tjstrike
07-01-2012, 02:27 PM
MK - carosel in fantasy land
Epcot - The ride in Mexico.
HS - ToT :sick:
AK - Rafiki's planet watch

EpcotFan182
07-01-2012, 02:28 PM
MK - Stitch's Great Escape

Epcot - Mexican Boat Ride

DHS - Backlot Tour

AK - not really sure, I really only do the rides I like and haven't really tried the others :blush:

joonyer
07-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Tomorrowland Speedway.

T-Belle
07-01-2012, 03:44 PM
MK~ Stitch! I'm still in mourning for Alien Encounter!

EPCOT~Ellen. Great place to cool off and take a nap tho.

HS~ToT. Actually I have a love/hate relationship with this one. Love the special effects, hate (scared to death of), the drop.

AK~Dinorama. Not sure why, it's just always seemed out of place for me.

Main Street Jim
07-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Tomorrowland Speedway.
! :)

Mine? Stitch's Great Escape! (or, rather, "Worst" Escape...LOL...), by far. They took out one of the *best* attractions ever put together - ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter - and put in one of the most annoying, *stinkiest* (literally) "attractions" ever. Not every attraction needs a Disney movie character tie-in. Stitch - a.k.a. Experiment 626 - is just...a *brat*...LOL....The storyline is all out of whack...and at the end of the show, it's basically, "Oh, well, he escaped, now get out!"...

At EPCOT....hmmmm....Probably the "remake" of the Living Seas. Don't really care for the Nemo overlay; they have Nemo at Animal Kingdom, so why do we have/need two attractions with the same theme? Would've been cool to keep the Hydrolators and the "normal" aquarium ridethrough with the SeaCabs, but they could have just added Turtle Talk (Crush) as a stand-alone to SeaBase Alpha. I was *glad* that Figment was brought back to the Imagination pavilion, and *really* excited that Captain EO is back, if only for a little while ;)

Hollywood Studios: Hmmm. Probably...what's left of the Backlot Tour. Originally, it *was* a tour of the real Studio backlot - back when TV and game shows and movies were actually filmed at the Studio. But there's really nothing left of the Tour except Catastrophe Canyon.

At Animal Kingdom...and I don't even know if it's really even still there, but the Pocahontas show was pretty *bad*...LOL

MrPeetrie
07-01-2012, 05:13 PM
MK: Stitch's Great Escape. (No where near as good as Alien Encounter
Epcot: Journey into Your (lack of) Imagination
DHS: Backlot Tour. (I think this could be far better than it currently stands.)
AK: Primeval Whirl (Lack of Imagination here, too)

But, to be fair, even their worst efforts are still pretty good!

Gator
07-01-2012, 05:30 PM
It's gotta be Ellen's Energy Ride. Not just a snoozer - the jokes are horrible and the script seems to be written by the EPA. There's no ride at WDW that I've said "never again" except that one.

I'm assuming the haters of the Figment ride are saying that because they want the original back - because I actually like the ride. It's fun for kids, I always laugh at the skunk scene, and the jingle is pretty catchy. It's not the best, but I always ride it with the kids at least once each trip.

Disney-4-Me
07-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Stitch! I agree that it is a disappointment. The Teacups make me:sick: but I love looking!

texas211
07-01-2012, 07:56 PM
MK- Stitch, hands down overall.
Epcot- Mission Space, b/c its not Horizons
DHS- Backlot tour
AK- Kali, Dinosaur, Lion King

LudwigVonDrake
07-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Stitch! Please bring back Alien Encounter...

Mousemates
07-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Please bring back Alien Encounter...

:thumbsup: I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment...though to me the worst ride by far is Ellen of Epcot....if they really felt compelled to disassemble a ride to create a character meet and greet someplace on the property, this was the place, not Snow White.

Silver_Surfer
07-02-2012, 01:44 AM
The ONLY ride I didn't care to ride was the resort bus ride from our resort back to the airport:ill:

azcavalier
07-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Not to be picky, but i'm going to point out that Stitch isn't actually a ride...it's more like an interactive show.

In any case, my least favorite is Space Mountain. I like the ambiance, but I can't ride it. It gives me a headache every time. It's too jerky.

Erin C.
07-02-2012, 10:27 AM
Captain EO...I know it is not a ride...but that would be my pick!!! What's yours Riley??? :mickey:

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
07-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Least Favorite Ride/Attraction:
MK- Stitch - have avoided it since I first rode it in 2001 - haven't been on it since.

Epcot - ??

DHS - Backlot is missing so much!!! Want it to be brought back to more of the true "backlot" ride.

AK - Dinosaur - rode it once - didn't like it - will not ride it again.

DizneyFreak2002
07-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Mission Space... I know people like it, why I have no idea... But it isn't anything worth while... I'd actually take Stitch over Mission Space (because I like the little critter)...

Wolf
07-02-2012, 11:29 AM
The energy huge moving theatre thing in Epcot, and Mission Space. Um in MK that rocket thing thats way up in the air, AK has the dinosaur crick in the neck bringer and Mgm I am just going to assume the Drew Carey thing because I don't like him and its always closed lol

DisneyDINK
07-02-2012, 01:26 PM
My Least Favorites:

MK - The Magic Carpets of Aladin - We need two Dumbos and this?! At what age does this become mind-numbingly dull? 7? That's probably the last time I rode it.

Epcot - Maelsrtom - Short boring boat ride with a few hoakey trolls. I really used to hate having to wait for the movie at the end to cycle through so I could exit.

DHS - The backlot Tour - What everyone else said

AK - Tirceratops Spin - See MK comment above.

Georgesgirl1
07-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Mission Space. I generally love thrill rides, but this ride made me so sick it pretty much ruined my morning:ill:. Once is more than enough for me....
Except that I am sure my boys will want to ride it one day, so maybe I will consider it then.

Tinkerbella16
07-02-2012, 01:36 PM
The DME bus back to the airport at the end of the trip.. Ugh so depressing!!

In the parks:
MK- Stitch

Epcot- Universe of Energy

DHS- Backlot Tour- they took away the good stuff on this and I just can't get myself to enjoy it anymore

AK- Primevil Whirl

ChipNDale79
07-02-2012, 04:46 PM
It's funny, whenever someone ask this question the winner by a landslide is Stitch.

The first time my wife and I rode this, I asked my wife if i could go back to Guest Relations and ask for my time back. What a horrible ride/attraction, you'd think Disney would replace this thing by now.

MK: I guess I have to say Stitch
Epcot: Ellen's Energy (or lack thereof)
DHS: Backlot, it's really a shell of itself now, its time to close shop and replace it with something.
AK: I can't think of the name of it, but the roller coaster in the carnival section.

LandFan
07-02-2012, 06:02 PM
MK: Stitch
EPCOT: None
DHS: Backlot Tour (THE worst ride - we haven't done it in like 6 or 7 years now!)
AK: None

GBBT
07-02-2012, 06:49 PM
My least favorite ride at WDW is the ride home!!! Yes....I hate leaving that place every time.

laprana
07-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Hands down, my least favorite ride, or I guess attraction, of any of the 4 parks is Stitch. :ack: I experienced it once right after it first opened and vowed never to do it again. I broke that vow on our last trip this past May/June because one member of our group had never done it before. I thought, "Oh, ok. It's been years since I've done this so I'll give it another shot." Yep, even worse than I remembered! I will never, ever waste one second experiencing Stitch again (and I really mean it this time!!)

Mogie
07-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Small World
Imagination

just awful.

PlutoPlanet
07-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Stitch by far. Nothing else is close.

HackLaSalle
07-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Poor Stitch. But I agree with the masses. By far the worst attraction in WDW. Possibly the worst attraction they have ever made (I'm looking at you Rocket Rods.)

Honestly I don't dislike anything like I dislike Stitch. Mission Space is kind of fun but makes me sick. Primeval Whirl just lacks that Disney touch (though if you listen to the back story of that section it actually fits the themeing.) And I have been smart enough to avoid the Backlot tour.

wickedgin
07-03-2012, 01:01 PM
Stitch.

Almost everything I've ever read about that attraction is negative, and yet, on our most recent trip, we decided to give it a go anyway. I thought, how bad can it be, really? :shake:

Butters
07-03-2012, 01:15 PM
MK- the speedway - I just don't get how this is a Disney attraction

Epcot- Universe of Energy - although it makes for good napping

DHS- Backlot Tour - luckily I don't think there is anything more they can strip out of it

AK- Primevil Whirl - I love coasters but found nothing enjoyable the first and only time I went on this!

mechanic
07-03-2012, 03:03 PM
mk. Space mountain. Scared <snip> out of me.
Epcot maelstrom. .boring for such long wait.
AK. Tarzan rocks. ( gone now)

AllDisney
07-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Stitch

tiggerbuddy
07-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Not a ride...but Swiss family treehouse is boring

readytogo2
07-03-2012, 06:09 PM
astro orbiter that thing goes way faster than
it looks

slottedpig
07-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Stitch #1 by a landslide

Mexico boat is #2

Buttercup
07-03-2012, 07:58 PM
I've never been on Stitch, if you can believe it. Everyone's reviews have scared me away from it!

So out of the rides I've actually been on over the years...
MK - It used to be the Tiki Room: Under New Management, but since that awful Iago is gone, that show is okay again! So I'd have to say the Swiss Family Treehouse. It's neat, but I'm not a huge fan of the heights.

EPCOT - Universe of Energy. The beginning movie is cute but the rest of the ride is terrible, especially when you consider what the ride used to be like back in its glory days. Any time I smell that damp dry-ice smell it always reminds me of what UoE used to be. :(

HS - Backlot Tour. Again, it used to be amazing, when you'd drive by the old house facades from real tv shows (Remember the Golden Girls house?!?!)... and you'd actually see real movie stars walking around the studios working. I remember seeing so many productions when the Studios first opened. I saw them filming an episode of Wheel of Fortune, and a couple other movies. We saw a lot of movie stars back in the day. It was neat! Now, it's just pathetic to call it a Backlot Tour.

AK - Not sure. I enjoy everything at AK except maybe the noisy midway games at Dinoland... it really depends on what mood I'm in that day at Animal Kingdom to decide what ride I'm not into!

NJGIRL
07-03-2012, 08:53 PM
I agree Alien Encounters was a really great ride, but I don't hate Stitch. We go one it once in a while, but not every trip.

Even though I'm not an Ellen D fan I still really do like Ellens Energy Adventure. I enjoy the whole ride, although the end movie part should be updated.

The only attraction I really, really don't enjoy is Captain EO. It is so outdated, it is really embarrassing.

Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Da Disney
07-04-2012, 01:49 PM
I dont dislike any ride I was suprsied seeing all the dislike of Stichs Great Escape I personall like the ride. If I had to pick one I would definitley say Captain EO. I get kinda bored on that ride.

TheVBs
07-04-2012, 07:38 PM
There aren't any rides that I hate or dislike, just ones I can't take. The simulator rides make me :sick:. And the thrill rides make me feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. I've done all of the thrill rides at least once though. Did Star Tours once years ago and it made me so sick. :( Thank goodness it was the end of the night. I will never get up the nerve to try Mission Space or the new Star Tours, even with a motion sickness medication.

faline
07-04-2012, 07:55 PM
There are rides/attractions that I like less well than others but if I had to pick the least favorite ride in Disney World, it's probably the Teacups. I thought of this the other day when a co-worker said the Teacups were the most favorite ride in Disney World!!

I like watching the teacups. I like seeing the mouse peek out of the teapot but I don't really like riding it. I do ride it every once in a while (did on our last trip) but it would not break my heart if this ride disappeared.

azcavalier
07-05-2012, 12:31 AM
So, seriously, why all of the Stitch hate? I honestly don't think it's that bad. I mean, I don't enjoy the chili dog burp, but you know when it's coming, so just hold your breath for a moment, and then blow the scent away after everyone goes, "Eeeeewwww!" Except for that, it's not bad. The audio-animatronics are actually quite impressive.

That said, I wouldn't be sad if it went away either. I don't think that it's a great attraction. But the worst that Disney has ever made? Seriously? Have you seen the Country Bears?

PlutoPlanet
07-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Yes, Stitch is that bad.

azcavalier
07-05-2012, 02:53 PM
Yes, Stitch is that bad.

OK, but WHAT makes it that bad? Technologically speaking, it's pretty cool. The story? Not bad. Good pre-show, too. The most anyone ever tells me is that they dislike the chili-dog burp. That, in and of itself, does not ruin an entire attraction.

ChipNDale79
07-05-2012, 03:02 PM
OK, but WHAT makes it that bad? Technologically speaking, it's pretty cool. The story? Not bad. Good pre-show, too. The most anyone ever tells me is that they dislike the chili-dog burp. That, in and of itself, does not ruin an entire attraction.

Personally everything about its bad, the preshow, the story, the smells...just everything is bad.

One of the reasons it's so bad is because of what it replaced.

azcavalier
07-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Personally everything about its bad, the preshow, the story, the smells...just everything is bad.

I never rode what it replaced, so I don't know what i'm missing.

HackLaSalle
07-05-2012, 04:20 PM

I never rode Alien Encounter. But I don't see how it fight Tomorrow Land and the Magic Kingdom. That was a much better fit for a DHS attraction.

But yeah I agree the WHOLE thing is that bad.

That said, I wouldn't be sad if it went away either. I don't think that it's a great attraction. But the worst that Disney has ever made? Seriously? Have you seen the Country Bears?

Country Bears is an opening day attraction and it has some sort of kitschy appeal to it.

Stitch doesn't have that and the fact that the AA is so good makes it twice as bad. They spent all this time on a great AA and then built a crummy attraction around it.

It's also bothersome that it breaks the storyline of the movie.

To me as a huge Stitch fan, it's sad to see him in such a <snip> attraction. It's not fun. It's uncomfortable physically... and it could be so much better.

disneynarula
07-06-2012, 07:59 AM
I don't really have a ride that I don't like. I have not seen Stich since it was AE. I am not a big fan of the hub and spoke type rides that take forever in line.

indytraveler
07-06-2012, 08:30 AM
It's easy to pile on Stitch, but Tom Sawyers Island and Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse I can't remember the last time I went to those attractions. Does that count even if they aren't "rides"?

At the other parks...
Epcot - the land
The Studios - sounds dangerous
AK - triceratops spin

azcavalier
07-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Country Bears is an opening day attraction and it has some sort of kitschy appeal to it.

That doesn't mean that it's not the worst attraction Disney ever made. Sorry, I know that it's all subjective, but I'd rather sit through Stitch 20 times than go see the Country Bears once more.

PopPhan
07-06-2012, 10:03 AM
In all honesty, I would have to say Dinosaur!

Not that I don't like the ride, it's just that, with dual-curve scoliosis, the erratic motion of the 'Time Rover' always leaves me feeling like I really need to go back the the chiropractor immediately!! :D Once I have a few minutes to walk it off and recover, I'm fine, AND I won't pass the ride up just for that!

Other than that, there is nothing much that I would even blink twice at riding...Including Mission: Space (Orange), Stitch, JIYI, etc.....

DonLefNY
07-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Tea Cups. :sick:

riley1129
07-06-2012, 10:37 AM
Although I thought I disliked Stitch the most... I think I may have disliked Country Bear Jamboree more..

PlutoPlanet
07-06-2012, 12:43 PM
I think Stitch and Dole Whip have something in common.

Dole Whip is the most intensely liked dessert at MK.

Stitch is the most intensely disliked attraction at MK.

MNNHFLTX
07-06-2012, 02:30 PM
My least favorite ride/attraction would be Journey Into Imagination.

My least favorite popular ride is Test Track. I find it a bit boring, except for the speed at the end.

Mousemates
07-06-2012, 02:38 PM
My least favorite popular ride is Test Track. I find it a bit boring, except for the speed at the end.

:ditto:

wdwfansince75
07-07-2012, 09:34 AM
Did "Stitch" once...that was enough. No hard feelings...just consider it a waste of valuable park time. Like Sounds Dangerously, there are better things to do at Disney than sitting through an attraction with nothing attractive.....But least favorite is the Speedway...most of WDW are unique attractions...nothing unique about the Speedway...hate the smell and the sound, and there is no real theme...

Melanie
07-07-2012, 09:44 AM
Least favorite attraction? For me, Country Bears. Just not my thang.....opening day attraction or not.

I don't get the extreme Stitch hatred either. The Stitch animatronic is one of the most advanced ever, so that in itself is pretty cool to me. Is it a great attraction? No. But it's not terrible.

SandmanGStefani24
07-07-2012, 12:12 PM
have to defend two rides.

Malestrom is a fave of mine. I am a sucker for boat dark rides, and I think its only real fault is that it's way too short. I also think there is a little more to Norway than what we see, but I still love it.

Tomorrowland Speedway. Until last trip I would have been with ya'll, but since I had time, and lines were so short I took a drive. I loved feeling like I was driving through WDW back roads, looking at the scenery, and doing some people watching. It was a fun ride, and I would do it again if the the line wasn't too long.

One thing I won't defend is Stitch. Will never ride it, sorry. And it's not a ride, but the Circle of Life film is atrocious! Never again lol.

jwallace378
07-07-2012, 12:13 PM
journey into imagination

chefmickey3
07-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Ellen's Energy Adventure - unless I need a nap!

Morpheous
07-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Sooo much Stitch hate! It makes me sad, I actually like Stitch but only because I love the character I suppose.

I've never been on what it replaced though so maybe that's a huge part of why I don't mind it and get on it at least once per trip.

To be on topic though.. I have to honestly say the one ride I dislike the most out of any of the parks is... The New Tiki Room.. I grew up going to Disneyland and seeing the original classic version of it. When I went to WDW for the first time and went into the Tiki Room the only way I can describe the way I felt was.. embarrassed and disappointed.

This is something I avoid if possible because I just feel like it really is THAT bad.

Main Street Jim
07-09-2012, 06:45 PM
To be on topic though.. I have to honestly say the one ride I dislike the most out of any of the parks is... The New Tiki Room.. I grew up going to Disneyland and seeing the original classic version of it. When I went to WDW for the first time and went into the Tiki Room the only way I can describe the way I felt was.. embarrassed and disappointed.You say, "the new Tiki Room", but don't specify "how new" :) Are you talking "Under New Management" with Iago and Zasu (which was replaced last year <I think> by)....or....the *current* showing of The Enchanted Tiki Room *WITHOUT* Iago and Zasu (which is pretty much the original show minus the Magic Fountain)?

The ORIGINAL show *is* amazing, if you can see it at Disneyland. The Florida version *was* close to it when it originally opened. When they replaced it with "Under New Management", I was....disappointed. MOST of that show was nothing but Iago screaming and screeching - which, honestly, I can't stand Gilbert Gottfried. I'm still a *little* disappointed that they can't bring back the Magic Fountain because Uh-Oa is in its place still (the plumbing for the fountain was completely removed to make way for Uh-Oa). Ehhh. The current show is MUCH better than "Under New Management" :mickey::thumbsup:

Morpheous
07-10-2012, 04:40 AM
You say, "the new Tiki Room", but don't specify "how new" :) Are you talking "Under New Management" with Iago and Zasu (which was replaced last year <I think> by)....or....the *current* showing of The Enchanted Tiki Room *WITHOUT* Iago and Zasu (which is pretty much the original show minus the Magic Fountain)?

The ORIGINAL show *is* amazing, if you can see it at Disneyland. The Florida version *was* close to it when it originally opened. When they replaced it with "Under New Management", I was....disappointed. MOST of that show was nothing but Iago screaming and screeching - which, honestly, I can't stand Gilbert Gottfried. I'm still a *little* disappointed that they can't bring back the Magic Fountain because Uh-Oa is in its place still (the plumbing for the fountain was completely removed to make way for Uh-Oa). Ehhh. The current show is MUCH better than "Under New Management" :mickey::thumbsup:

Yeah, I was referring to the "Under New Management" and I feel the exact same way Iago is quite possibly one of the most annoying sounding Disney characters.

That's great to hear that they have changed it up again! Thanks for telling me. I probably would have completely bypassed it next week not knowing they changed it. Will have to check it out now. :thumbsup:

becca2012
07-10-2012, 07:50 AM
jungle cruise

KathyMO
07-10-2012, 08:03 AM
Ellens Energy Adventure

DVCJohn
07-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Hands down, It a Small World.. I just got back this past weekend from WDW. My 3 Great Nieces MADE me go on with them. They wanted to get me on a second time but I warned them that I had left the Duct Tape at home. I did not want the fragments from my exploding head to hurt innocent bystanders. That song is still in my head. Is there a cure??? Please help me. My co-worker may be in danger if I can't get that song out of my head.....
Somebody hand me the Duct Tape. Hurry .....

Arielfan98
07-10-2012, 12:28 PM
Stitch and Journey into Imagination with Figment

SlinkyDog
07-10-2012, 07:36 PM
American Idol/Sounds Dangerous take up so much space and must be such a waste of money, drives me crazy.

Main Street Jim
07-10-2012, 07:51 PM
I can't stand the "Stitch" atrocity, either, so let me ask: why *do* you hate the thing?

Me?

It's so discombobulated from the animated feature.

The attraction is called "Stitch's Great Escape!", yet, it's supposed to take place as a "prologue"/prequel to the movie. So, shouldn't it be called "Experiment 626's Great Escape"?

He doesn't get called "Stitch" until after Lilo finds him on Planet Earth - in Hawaii.

However, at the end of the attraction, he ends up - after escaping, of course - heading toward "Flo-ree-duh" (as Pleakley pronounces it).

And, at that point, basically, Captain Gantu pretty much tells you to "Get out!" :-/

All that - and that awful-smelling so-called "chili-dog" smell (that smells like vomit to me...).

There's no *continuity* to this "attraction".

azcavalier
07-11-2012, 02:39 PM
I can't stand the "Stitch" atrocity, either, so let me ask: why *do* you hate the thing?

Me?

The attraction is called "Stitch's Great Escape!", yet, it's supposed to take place as a "prologue"/prequel to the movie. So, shouldn't it be called "Experiment 626's Great Escape"?

He doesn't get called "Stitch" until after Lilo finds him on Planet Earth - in Hawaii.

However, at the end of the attraction, he ends up - after escaping, of course - heading toward "Flo-ree-duh" (as Pleakley pronounces it).

And, at that point, basically, Captain Gantu pretty much tells you to "Get out!" :-/

All that - and that awful-smelling so-called "chili-dog" smell (that smells like vomit to me...).

Yes, it's annoying that they totally messed up on the story aspect.....and that's supposed to be Disney's thing. But that's not enough to ruin the attraction for me. To me, it's a far worse sin to allow an attraction to fall into disrepair, or to ignore it and not update it. Whenever I ride Splash Mountain (one of my favorites), I inevitably see a few of the scenes or effects that aren't working for some reason.

azcavalier
07-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Least favorite attraction? For me, Country Bears. Just not my thang.....opening day attraction or not.

I don't get the extreme Stitch hatred either. The Stitch animatronic is one of the most advanced ever, so that in itself is pretty cool to me. Is it a great attraction? No. But it's not terrible.

Amen. You see it through the sames lenses I do.

LandFan
07-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Ok - I know it is not a ride, but that Drew Carey Sounds Dangerous show???:(

riley1129
07-25-2012, 10:59 AM
Ok - I know it is not a ride, but that Drew Carey Sounds Dangerous show???:(

i cannot stand the drew carey show...

HackLaSalle
07-25-2012, 11:57 AM

Me?

Preach it! Poor Stitch deserves better!!!

steamboat willy
07-25-2012, 12:09 PM
:car: That would be the 10 hour ride home....:cool:

DNS
07-25-2012, 12:45 PM
That whole Dinorama thing. Very cheesy. :ack:

goofy-4-disney
07-25-2012, 02:43 PM
MK: Small World
DHS: Backlot Tour
EPCOT: JIYI

I can't really think of anything at AK that is as bad as the three I listed above.

Mari
07-26-2012, 06:55 PM
MK - Rode Stitch a while back and don't remember it very well but I remember I was not blown away by it. Country Bears is just awful...nice to sit down in the cool for a while though.

Epcot - None that stand out really...

HS - DREW CAREY?! That is just bad...

AK - I really dislike all of DinoLand USA, I don't know what it is about it but it always gives me a headache...I just feel it fits into Disney at all :(

MaterializedHaunt
07-26-2012, 07:30 PM
:car: That would be the 10 hour ride home....:cool:
hahah Touche to that!

MK: Country Bear Jamboree (needs the facelift BADLY)
Epcot: I WANT OLD FIGMENT BACK! oh and get rid of Captain EO while your puting Dreamfinder back in please!
MGM: Indian Jones is just boring me right now, need a different something to bring in the magic
AK: Dinorama, comon, if this a joke or a carnivel?