PDA

View Full Version : Best Snacks in WDW

barnaby
06-27-2012, 04:18 PM
I am going in August with free dining and want to take advantage of the snack credits.

Already have a few on my list like Dole whips, school bread in Norway, and kaka-gori in Japan.
What are some others I should try?

zipadeedoodah
06-27-2012, 04:50 PM
I keep hearing about the jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzels at AK. That's on my list for our September trip. :)

homeschool mom
06-27-2012, 05:29 PM
I always make sure I get a glazed almond pretzel in Norway. I love it!

laprana
06-27-2012, 05:31 PM
One of my favorite uses for snack credits is on Mammoth Pecan Patties...gigantic chocolate, caramel, and pecan clusters that are bigger than my hand! Soooooo good! I know you can get them at Seashore Sweets on the boardwalk, the gift shop in the Contemporary, and in Goofy's Candy Company, and possibly other places that sell candy, fudge, and the like. Yum! :thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
06-27-2012, 05:59 PM
I love anything caramel, or chocolate covered, in the caramel shop in Germany. We also use our snack credits on Dole Whip Floats! The writer's shop next to Sci Fi at DHS has some amazing snacks. Their carrot cake cream cheese cookie is the BEST, and it's huge!!

Daisy'sMom
06-27-2012, 06:35 PM
Dole Whip and School Bread! i've said it before and I'll say it again, they are the best!:mickey:

Niecyboo
06-27-2012, 07:39 PM
Caramel shop in Germany. I spend almost all mine there. My favorites are the salted caramels and the Caramel corn. The smaller bag is on the dining plan. Just make sure to get the fresh stuff behind the counter, not the prepackaged they have on the other side of the shop.

wdw dude
06-27-2012, 10:13 PM
The carrot cake cookie from The Writer's Stop in Hollywood Studios. Wow, was that good! :thumbsup:

Also, the cheesecake brownie at the Boardwalk Bakery.

Anything in the France bakery.

Tangerine kaki gori. (But they don't take snack credits)

I'm hungry just thinking about all that.

:mickey: