PDA

View Full Version : Bippity Boppity Question

MrPeetrie
06-27-2012, 07:24 AM
Hi gang. A few years ago, my DD did the BBB and she really enjoyed it. She and my wife just saw Brave and she really likes the character. She would like to know if Merida is a character at the BBB. And at age 9, she's afraid she is too old for the makeover. What are your thoughts? Thanks.

disneynarula
06-27-2012, 10:37 AM
I don't think she is too old! I would call and see if they can do Merida.

SBETigg
06-27-2012, 10:38 AM
She's not too old! I think Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique recently set an age limit at 12, but they were serving teenagers and grown women before that. I think she will still be comfortable with it at age 9. I'm not sure if they're doing Merida makeovers yet, but I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe call and ask?

MrPeetrie
06-27-2012, 02:26 PM
Thanks all for responding.

AgentC
06-27-2012, 02:37 PM
I don't think she is too old at all.

Are you just looking for a Merida costume for her to wear when if she does the BBB? Hairstyle wise , they only do 3 (or maybe 4) styles and none are princess specific but they do carry the costumes for most princesses.

I have found that the costumes at WDW are more expensive than you can get elsewhere including the Disney Store online. I have seen Merida costumes and accessories at both the Disney Store and Target. You may be better purchasing the costume and bringing it with you.

That is what I did with my daugther. She wanted the Cinderella wedding outfit which is not sold at the parks. We did the BBB hair, makeup & nails package and they allowed her to change into what we brought.

MrPeetrie
06-27-2012, 09:11 PM
...She wanted the Cinderella wedding outfit which is not sold at the parks. We did the BBB hair, makeup & nails package and they allowed her to change into what we brought.

Thank you, AgentC. That's an excellent suggestion.

disneynarula
06-28-2012, 08:27 AM
If you can sew they also sell costume patterns at most fabric stores.