PDA

View Full Version : trying to change ressie

Dyanna
06-26-2012, 05:56 PM
We have dinner ressies for 8 ppl at Ohana's in Oct at 5:05pm. Would like to take a fireworks cruise from the Contemporary that leaves at 7. Do you think we will make it or should we keep trying for an earlier sitting.

Strmchsr
06-26-2012, 06:40 PM
I think you would probably make it, but for the fireworks cruise, probably doesn't really cut it. You need to be sure. So, I would try for an earlier time if possible.

I LoveJack
06-26-2012, 09:05 PM
We ate at Ohana's last May and it was almost 2 hrs from our ressie time before we left. I am not sure what time they seated us, but it wasnt much past our time, but by the time they brought out all the food, and the kids got to do the little parade and limbo line, it was 2 hrs later. I would try to schedule dinner and cruise on 2 different nights if possible. They feed you snacks and drinks before the cruise too. But both are lots of fun.

tinksmom02
06-26-2012, 11:15 PM
I agree that you would be cutting it very close. Also, if I'm not mistaken 'Ohana's opens at 5pm so I don't think you'd be able to get in that much earlier than the reservation you already have. I agree with the PP who suggested reserving the cruise and 'Ohana on two different nights.

buzznwoodysmom
06-26-2012, 11:18 PM
I would think you will definitely be cutting it very close, if you even make it in time. We've been to Ohana's with a large group several times and those times I would say the meal lasted close to, if not a bit over, 2 hours.

What time do they start seating for dinner? I always thought they started seating at 5pm. The extra 5 minutes wouldn't really help you in this case. Perhaps they start seating earlier and I'm just unaware of it.