PDA

View Full Version : Just finalized our Nov/Dec ADR's !!

The Hitchhiking Ghost
06-26-2012, 10:28 AM
Now what the heck am I supposed to do for the next 150 days (according to my Disney counter).

Here is what we've got in date order, 2 adults and 3dd (5-7-10):

Ohana
50's Prime Time
Whispering Canyon
Garden Grill (CP package)
Boma
Hoop Dee Doo Revue
Mama Melrose
1900 Park Fare

We are on the free dining plan for 10 nights, two of our ADRs (CP and HDDR) are 2TS entitlements which is why only 8 ADR's.

We were trying to hit some favorites (Ohana & 50's Prime Time) some new for us (Garden Grill, HDDR and 1900 Park Fare) while at the same time getting kid friendly environment and a possible character dining or two.

May possibly switch Boma for a morning character breakfast at Tusker House. Mama Melrose is a fallback for what we think will be a DHS day and based on our one previous visit, we enjoyed it.

Now that I have the HDDR booked as well as a CP package, most of these are pretty firm, only wild card will be when they announce Be Our Guest dining at the MK, whether or not we will attempt to get in.

How do they sound?

Ms. Mode
06-26-2012, 10:53 AM
Sounds great, I love Whispering Canyon! :thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-26-2012, 05:01 PM
Sounds great

the other micki
06-27-2012, 07:47 AM
We are on the free dining plan for 10 nights

Free dining plan for Nov./Dec.? Is there something I don't know? I didn't think anything had been announced yet.

Btw, nice meal choices!

The Hitchhiking Ghost
06-27-2012, 10:09 AM
Free dining plan for Nov./Dec.? Is there something I don't know? I didn't think anything had been announced yet.

Btw, nice meal choices!

Thanks - unfortunately 149 grueling days to wait before I can start to enjoy them.

Back in May I(along with many others) started to get email pin codes for "first look at fall dining" which was free dining. I got the same pin code by postcard mailer as well a few weeks later. Has to be booked by July 28. No general public offer has been made yet, speculation is that like past years it will be released end of next month.

Dates covered are:
9/30-10/4
10/19-11/1
11/9-15
11/23-29
12/10-13

the other micki
06-28-2012, 10:08 AM
Aw, Man!! I wish I had a pin code!

Well, I wonder if the dates for the "pin code" free dining will be the exact same for the general public free dining? Do you have any idea?

We were planning to check in on the 8th, so if the dates stay the same, I will have to change my reservation and rebook most of my dining.

disneydeb
06-28-2012, 11:18 AM
YOur selections sound great! We will be there Nov.28 - Dec. 5 and we have several of the same selections!:D

The Hitchhiking Ghost
06-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Aw, Man!! I wish I had a pin code!

Well, I wonder if the dates for the "pin code" free dining will be the exact same for the general public free dining? Do you have any idea?

We were planning to check in on the 8th, so if the dates stay the same, I will have to change my reservation and rebook most of my dining.

My guess, and that's all that it is, is that the early December date will stay as is because of Pop Warner week. I doubt that they will open free dining during that time, at least that's what history says.

Keep your eyes out for a GP offering and be prepared to switch dates and dining reservations.

the other micki
06-29-2012, 01:59 AM
Thanks for the "heads-up", Hitchhiking Ghost!