PDA

View Full Version : Sleepy Hollow - any good?

Gator
06-25-2012, 08:46 PM
I've passed by this little snack shop many times, and it seems to me like it's NOT been on the dining plan in the past. That's why I've never been to it.

But the waffles they make smell really good. I'd like to try it on our next trip. So, is it any good, and is it on the dining plan under snack credits?

VWL Mom
06-25-2012, 08:59 PM
It is one of my boys' favorites....wonderful funnel cakes served with strawberries or powdered sugar or both.

Some of their items are a DDP snack, some are not. We don't do DDP but I remember seeing the funnel cake and the chip ice cream sandwich being offered on it. Al items are marked on their signboard.

LudwigVonDrake
06-27-2012, 01:54 PM
The funnel cakes are :tasty:

buzznwoodysmom
06-27-2012, 02:17 PM
We've only stopped here once, and it was for the funnel cake. It was really good.

This was during MNSSHP, just as the first parade was getting ready to start. The whole area felt really spooky, there was some sort of fog around, and every once in a while you could hear the sound of a horse trotting (I am guessing there were hidden speakers in the table area). We were able to see the headless horseman pass by from our little table. It was a very cool experience.

Georgesgirl1
06-27-2012, 02:53 PM
I've heard good things about their waffle sandwiches and tried to talk DH into last trip, but he said no...:( Maybe I can talk him into it for our next trip!

Gator
06-27-2012, 04:15 PM
Well, even if some of the stuff isn't on the snack plan, I think I'm gonna have us all try the waffles. I can't put it off forever.