PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Hidden Treasures

faberj
06-24-2012, 08:38 AM
Just wondering what eveyones favorites are from the world showcase countries. It can be food/ snack items, shows, etc. I would really like to take our time this trip and spend time in each country instead of just walking through.

I have already put the candy and Carmel corn on the list from Germany. :mickey:

WDWgoofy
06-24-2012, 10:14 AM
Who's to say what's hidden?

I know a trip thru the World Showcase is not complete without
School Bread from Norway
wandering in the gardens of Japan and Canada and of course
enjoying multiple performances of Off-Kilter

LandFan
06-24-2012, 11:33 AM
The gift shop on the left as you enter Morocco
The Grand Marnier Slushie
The backside of Canada - where the waterfall is and watching the Canada movie
The new Tequila bar in Mexico
Malestrom
The Three Caballeros (goofy but fun)
Pick a pearl in Japan and their store in general
Miyuki - the candy maker lady in Japan - pretty awesome!
The museum in China and watching the acrobats - they are amazing!
Trying on viking helmets in Norway and taking funny pics with them on
Kringla Og bakery in Norway
The entertainment in UK (used to be the British Invasion but might be called something else now)
Off Kilter in Canada -awesome!! Best entertainment!

That's what I have off of the top of my head, lol :blush:

Altair
06-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Here's another thread on the subject: http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=190666:mickey:

Gator
06-25-2012, 12:12 AM
Don't miss the World Showcase Players. It's a comedy troop that is way funny. I never miss them.

TinkerbellFan16
07-03-2012, 08:27 AM
One of my favorites are the singers that perform in the American pavilion before you watch the American Adventure. They are INCREDIBLE, and the acoustics in the hall are amazing as well. The American Adventure is a pleasant show, although it is not "hidden" but I know a lot of people I have talked didn't know about the singers.

Wolf
07-03-2012, 09:42 AM
I'd say for sure a wander through the Japan store, its so intersting! Also Norway, everywhere except the perfume area that kills my allergies, it is soooo amazing otherwise!!

SandmanGStefani24
07-03-2012, 11:14 AM
semi hidden one here...

I can never seem to find a seat when I eat fish and chips from the stand in the UK. So, I always manage to find a bench overlooking the lake that I can sit at and eat. Nice view, nice breeze, and a nice quiet place to sit and enjoy good food and people watch a bit. Try it sometime!