PDA

View Full Version : Agent P

Christine
06-23-2012, 11:14 PM
DH and I were in Epcot today and decided to try out the Agent P game while we waited for our ADR time at Teppan Edo to arrive.

We got Norway. I had done that with Kim Possible so I can attest it was the same effects with a different story line. Same phone. So if you never did or finished Kim possible, this will still be fresh to you :)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-t5mQA2EC-G8/T-aFaEOqePI/AAAAAAAACMI/voPQBcM47fk/s1600/D07C6E83-DFA3-4FC1-BF02-B3D9DAA4D06E-796236.jpeg

This was cute (read it to his theme song)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jemO9O_TjIA/T-aFay9nl2I/AAAAAAAACMg/aZcS-zj01ms/s1600/01926660-4DE8-45EC-96F0-70CE526EA6D4-799565.jpeg

And this one just cause it was GOOD! This was our first time eating here- just happened upon it & gave it a try- YUM!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Nxvk-yTR2IM/T-aFatNWX3I/AAAAAAAACMU/6_dRkdcfri0/s1600/FA03B8BB-4221-47AA-936D-ABFB5F9D3737-797983.jpeg

Melanie
06-24-2012, 09:19 AM
Are they the same phones Christine? Ryan could have sworn they were different.

We got France when we tried it last week and got one of the new effects added just for Agent P. The pic I took of it has turned out to be one of the most re-tweeted things I've ever put on our Twitter account. Crazy!

The rains came and we were only able to do France. Hope I can get back before I move to do a few more. The main station looks great. We picked our FONE up at International Gateway because the main station wasn't open yet.

Christine
06-24-2012, 09:26 AM
Are they the same phones Christine? Ryan could have sworn they were different.

We got France when we tried it last week and got one of the new effects added just for Agent P. The pic I took of it has turned out to be one of the most re-tweeted things I've ever put on our Twitter account. Crazy!

The rains came and we were only able to do France. Hope I can get back before I move to do a few more. The main station looks great. We picked our FONE up at International Gateway because the main station wasn't open yet.

John and I thought they were the same phone? I dunno.
The Norway was exactly the same to us- the tour poster flipped open, puffins chimney smoked, our picture was taken from across world showcase... Would've liked to have seen something new but it's still cute. Love the perry sounds. :D

Melanie
06-24-2012, 09:48 AM
John and I thought they were the same phone? I dunno.
The Norway was exactly the same to us- the tour poster flipped open, puffins chimney smoked, our picture was taken from across world showcase... Would've liked to have seen something new but it's still cute. Love the perry sounds. :D

I think it's a great update, don't get me wrong! I believe there were only a few new additions though. We were just lucky to get one. Everything else for us was the same as well, perfume bottle, pic from Eiffel Tower, inside Impressiones, etc.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
06-24-2012, 10:47 AM
We did the pilot test early last week. Same phones, same effects - but all with Dr.D and Agent P. still good and fun.

Gator
06-25-2012, 03:07 PM
My kids are really gonna love this. And probably me too. I love Doefensmirtz.