PDA

View Full Version : Free dining at AoA?

quicksand
06-23-2012, 08:44 AM
If free dining is announced for fall, do you think AoA family suites will be included?

JPooh
06-23-2012, 10:03 AM
I recently received a pin code for free dining for dates throughout the fall season (9/30-12/13) and it did include AOA. Sometime the same offer are made general.

disneykid99
06-27-2012, 03:13 PM
We are staying at AoA and have free dining in Mid Sept. We did not need the pin code - just used the promotion. When we first book there were not rooms with free dining at AoA but I called back a couple of times and they eventually had them :mickey:

E-OR
06-27-2012, 10:29 PM
Family suites at other resorts have always been excluded from free dining. I'm thinking that it will be the same for AofA. We wanted to stay at a family suite in September but were told that we could not get free dining if we did.

arm00leg
07-01-2012, 05:54 PM
So how do you get the code for free dining in the fall? Who is offered to? Thanks.

brownie
07-02-2012, 11:02 AM
So how do you get the code for free dining in the fall? Who is offered to? Thanks.

Pin codes seem to be luck of the draw. It's a great mystery as to how people get them. We've gone long periods of time without receiving any and then received 4-5 pin code offers this past winter.

LandFan
07-02-2012, 02:20 PM
We are staying at AoA and have free dining in Mid Sept. We did not need the pin code - just used the promotion. When we first book there were not rooms with free dining at AoA but I called back a couple of times and they eventually had them :mickey:

Same with us:thumbsup: