PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon Cafe?

disneynarula
06-23-2012, 07:29 AM
Thoughts on the food at Whispering Canyon?

Strmchsr
06-23-2012, 08:37 AM
Love it. Especially the Skillet. It's one of our favorite places to eat - though if you don't already know you need to be forewarned about the loud and crazy atmosphere. Definitely not a peaceful quiet place to eat.

CosmicRay
06-23-2012, 09:12 AM
It's a must do when we go! As said above, the skillet is great! The atmosphere is fun and make sure you ask for the ketchup ;)

disneynarula
06-23-2012, 09:46 AM
I may have to bring my own ketchup:thedolls:

IamBelle
06-23-2012, 09:54 AM
I LOVE Whispering Canyon!! I get the skillet every time and it is never a disappointment...the brisket is soo good! Also you can order never-ending milkshakes here and can change the flavor you want at any time, although the last time I did that, I was too full to eat the dessert. I recommend the smores cheesecake for dessert, it is very tasty...have fun!

CajunDisneyDad
06-23-2012, 10:33 AM
I always get the skillet, its great. As mentioned before, keep an open mind when you go in there, remember, the person waiting on you might not what to "wait" on you lol. Its all an act, and they really get into it!

Christine
06-23-2012, 11:19 AM
We really enjoy the WCC for both bfast and dinner. We all get the skillet at bfast, DD and DH get the skillet at dinner, but I get the chicken penne pasta...it's DELISH! And the bbq spring rolls...WOW!

It is loud, but it's fun. Last week while dining there for dinner, my daughter (12 years old) had to go sing happy birthday to a table of apx 16 year old cute boys! She was so many different shades of red I couldn't stop laughing!