PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Marrakesh

jimsgal05
06-20-2012, 05:06 PM
I have a question on all ears menus they ahve a Royal feast for 45.00 and a Marrakesh feast for 42.00 I called disney dinning they never heard of this at this resturant... in all ears it said it was updated as of May 2012....so does anyone have an Idea if this is on the menu and dinning plann 1 table service credit or 2??

Strmchsr
06-20-2012, 05:46 PM
Don't specifically know the answer to your question, but on the official Disney site the dinner menu for Marrakesh lists a "Royal Feast" for $42.95/person. They have a Berber Feast at lunch for $27.95/person. WDW doesn't do a really good job of always keeping their website updated, so it's possible it changed in late May and they haven't updated it, but that's what is currently posted. So the CM who told you they had never heard of the Royal Feast just didn't know what they were talking about since it's actually on the WDW site.

MNNHFLTX
06-20-2012, 06:32 PM
After a bit of research on the internet it appears that Restaurant Marrakesh currently has both the Royal Feast and the Marrakesh Feast. I do not believe that they are on the dining plan because of how costly they are. I know when we ate there on the dining plan a while back the feasts were not included and you paid a surcharge if you ordered them.

disneynarula
06-21-2012, 09:33 AM
We have discovered that the menus change fairly often as well as what the DDP will and will not cover.

They still have some very nice meals there even if you can not get the big combo meals. It is one of our favorite places to eat.

jimsgal05
06-24-2012, 09:43 PM
hey thanks everyone, yes the cast member was looking on WDW site and could not find the list of the "feast"...lol.. well I will ask when I get there if it is on the DDP