PDA

View Full Version : ADR for Boma and Fulton's, necessary?

rnin02
06-19-2012, 08:49 PM
We are going to be down there 12/10-12/17, staying off property this time. We are coming up with a rough meal plan, trying not to overload with ADRs and fixed days we have to do things (besides the Christmas Party and one Character breakfast), just want a go with the flow experience. Having said that, we want to go to Boma and Fulton's crab house definitely...especially Boma. I have been dreaming of zebra domes for years now;) So, do we have to make ADRs for these places or is there a good chance we will be able to walk in? its been so long since we've been to Disney, and we are going at a different time of year than usual, so I am not sure what the crowds will really be like. Thanks!

tinksmom02
06-19-2012, 10:22 PM
I think that if you definitely want to eat at those restaurants, then you should make ADRs rather than risk getting turned away as a walk up. That's my opinion, anyway.

HackLaSalle
06-20-2012, 12:26 AM
When I had ADRs at Fulton's and I was running late I kept pushing it back. When I got there it was not very crowded. I'd definitely get ADRs for Boma though.

greengeen
06-20-2012, 07:08 AM
Boma is usually fully booked and they turn people away.

Fultons you might get in, but why risk it? Make ADR's!!

rnin02
06-20-2012, 07:50 AM
Boma is usually fully booked and they turn people away.

Fultons you might get in, but why risk it? Make ADR's!!

I know, i know, but its nice to have flexibility day to day too...we are not big planners when it comes to vacation.

disneynarula
06-20-2012, 08:58 AM
I would make ADRs for Boma for sure.

DizneyRox
06-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Breakfast at Boma usually isn't that crowded, but other meals, they have always been turning people away. Make as ressie...

Fulton's I can't speak to. I try to stay away from DtD although I've never really noticed many people lingering around that area when I have been there.

In general, if you need to eat at any place, it doesn't hurt to make reservations. I would consider both places a little out of the way, so I'd hate to show up and be turned away. Especially AKL, as it's a haul to pretty much any place else. 192 is right down the street though, so if something out there suits your fancy, maybe you can just stop by.

arm00leg
06-20-2012, 12:07 PM
If there's any place you for sure want to eat at - make a reservation. Why take the chance? Better safe than sorry!

mommy2maddi
06-23-2012, 12:36 AM
If there's any place you for sure want to eat at - make a reservation. Why take the chance? Better safe than sorry!

I completely agree!:thumbsup: