PDA

View Full Version : Is one park LESS busy than the others?

kg00616
06-14-2012, 08:04 AM
I just booked our trip for Dec. 11th-16th. Our final day is a Saturday so I'm sure it will be the most crowded. Any specific park we should go to that day? My youngest is 3 so longevity for extra hours really isn't something I'd plan on!

MargaretMessler
06-14-2012, 08:23 AM
On a Saturday, I'm guessing they would all be busier. Stay away from any park that has morning EMH, that one will be the busiest.

Strmchsr
06-14-2012, 08:50 AM
All are crowded on Saturdays. Epcot is usually the best bet as it's much more spread out and doesn't "feel" as crowded.

Mousemates
06-14-2012, 09:00 AM
Just pick your favorite park and be sure to get there at opening...ride hard for a couple hours and then when the crowds build slow your pace.

CajunDisneyDad
06-14-2012, 09:48 AM
I have found that usually MK tends to be the busiest, while AK I have found to be less busy but due to narrow walkways seems more crowded than it really is..(if that makes any sense). I agree with a previous poster and Epcot would be a really great place to go! Enjoy your trip!

AgentC
06-14-2012, 10:58 AM
All are crowded on Saturdays. Epcot is usually the best bet as it's much more spread out and doesn't "feel" as crowded.

I agree. Epcot is usually our Saturday park.

MK is always crowded on Saturdays especially during the holiday season.

DHS usually has EMH in the morning on Saturdays. If you plan on hitting EMH and then leaving when it gets crowded, it is doable but I wouldn't go late.

Animal Kingdom isn't bad but does always feel more crowded than it is.

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
06-14-2012, 11:32 AM
Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom would be your choice for that day.

Gator
06-15-2012, 04:34 PM
AVOID the MK at all costs. There are sites that say MK is actually less crowded on Saturdays - and that is load of manure. I've been to all 4 parks on a Sat, and MK was by far the busiest. They're all busier than normal, but MK lines were twice as long as they were during early December.

Kenny1113
06-16-2012, 06:40 AM
I have found that usually MK tends to be the busiest, while AK I have found to be less busy but due to narrow walkways seems more crowded than it really is..(if that makes any sense). I agree with a previous poster and Epcot would be a really great place to go! Enjoy your trip!

:ditto: