PDA

View Full Version : Another Request for Pixie Dust

White Rose
06-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Sorry to put another request in, I know the Pixie Dust has been making the rounds lately and there's probably people who need it far more than my family does at the moment.

My maternal grandmother lives with us and over the past month and a half has inexplicably gone downhill (almost out of the blue). She's suddenly unable to walk and has virtually no appetite. To avoid going on a rant about my mother's side of the family (let's just say my mother is the youngest and neither of her siblings have bothered at all to help over the years), I'll just say we are now having to look into putting her into a nursing home because the care she's suddenly requiring is beyond the scope of my family.

Pixie dust and prayers are much appreciated as we go through this difficult transition. It's one mixed with both a bit of guilt and relief.

ElenitaB
06-12-2012, 08:57 PM
This is always a difficult decision. Pixie dust for your family.
:pixie:

Just wondering, has she seen a doctor following the onset of this sudden decline?

VWL Mom
06-13-2012, 07:36 AM
So sorry your family is going through this, it's never an easy decision.

:pixie::pixie::pixie:

Melanie
06-13-2012, 07:39 AM
:pixie: to you and yours! So sorry you all are going through this. :(

BrerGnat
06-13-2012, 08:02 AM
Still plenty of pixie dust to go around! Here's some more:

:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

Our positive thoughts are being sent your way. Hope everything works out for the best.

c&d
06-13-2012, 08:46 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know how hard it is, but you are doing what's best not only for her but for your family. :pixie::pixie:

Wolf
06-13-2012, 09:14 AM
I'm sorry for yalls pain, I know this has gota be rough on everyone. :pixie: from Bama

laprana
06-13-2012, 09:31 AM
I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this right now. Sending lots of :pixie::pixie: to help all of you through this tough time and to make the transition as smooth as possible for everyone!