PDA

View Full Version : I wanna GO !! I wanna GO !!

minnie04
06-12-2012, 08:27 AM
That's it! I just wanted to shout it out loud ... I need a Disney trip!!! :mickey:

BKBrinkman
06-12-2012, 08:48 AM
I agree and I torture myself every day by checking out intercot!

wildernesslady
06-12-2012, 09:48 AM
I might even be willing to go in the summer. I need a vacation.

minnie04
06-12-2012, 10:06 AM
I might even be willing to go in the summer. I need a vacation.

LOL!! that's what I'm thinking too. And we never do summer in Orlando (except water parks) I don't think we will make it up there this summer (Baseball), but Im watching and reading everyone planning their summer trips and I wanna go too !! :mickey:

Maleficent_vf
06-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Me too!! :fit:Me too!! :fit:Me too!! :fit:Me too!! :fit:...though I'm not sure about the summer part...may be too hot and crowded for me.

buzznwoodysmom
06-12-2012, 06:06 PM
Im watching and reading everyone planning their summer trips and I wanna go too !! :mickey:

Hahaha, I feel the same way each year when I start seeing people ask questions about planning their Christmas Disney trips. Right about this time (summer) I start seeing people's plans for their upcoming holiday trips (on these boards and some other disney boards) and it makes me want to go online and book our own holiday trip!

We have fallen into a family tradition of a holiday trip to Disney every other year. Since we spent Chrsitmas in Disney last year, and plan to go for Thanksgiving with DH's family next year, this year is out! But I see all these holiday questions and....I WANNA GO TOO! LOL.

Belle of the Ball 051411
06-12-2012, 06:14 PM
DH and I got back a few weeks ago and want to go back already! Hoping to go this holiday season.