PDA

View Full Version : Any MUST-DO Restaurants for an Anniversary?

txdisneyfanatic
06-11-2012, 11:25 AM
Hi, we will be celebrating a milestone anniversary in a few weeks upon arriving to Disney. Has anyone had a really special experience at any of the Disney restaurants that we should include in our week-long anniversary celebration? Thanks 4 any advice! :mickey:

minnie-mouse
06-11-2012, 11:27 AM
We love California Grill for special occasions. We have gone their during our honeymoon and anniversaries.

joonyer
06-11-2012, 11:39 AM
We also love California grill. We've also been lucky enough to get a patio table at Rose & Crown for Illuminations on our anniversary a few years back. Very Nice.

ThanxForNoticin
06-11-2012, 12:27 PM
There are a number of very nice, romantic evenings we have enjoyed dining at Disney. I agree with California Grill. We also really enjoyed Narcoossee's at GF. And although it's not discussed here much, we had a wonderful anniversary dinner at Todd English Bluezoo at the Dolphin Resort. Have a great trip, and Happy Anniversary!

faline
06-11-2012, 01:29 PM
We've enjoyed anniversary dinners at California Grill and at Citrico's. For a really special occasion, consider Victoria & Albert's.

BrerGnat
06-11-2012, 02:40 PM
It's not "Disney", but Todd English's BlueZoo at the Dolphin is my FAVORITE restaurant on WDW property. It makes for a great date night and the food/service is top notch and quite an experience!

Gator
06-11-2012, 04:19 PM
If you're on a budget like we would be, and you can't or won't spend the money on Cali Grill or V&As, try some of the great places at Epcot: Le Cellier, Corral Reef, Chefs de France. Also, Mama's Melrose at DHS has a nice romantic feel. Have a great time!

buzznwoodysmom
06-11-2012, 05:07 PM
Another vote for California Grill. It's not very quiet, or romantic, but the food is great and we love watching Wishes from the balcony after dinner.

We celebrated our 10 year anniversary with date night at Yachtman Steakhouse and that was also a great meal. It was very quiet, and more romantic than Cali Grill. We strolled the Epcot loop after dinner and walked the beach.

SBETigg
06-11-2012, 06:30 PM
California Grill and Narcoossee's are two of our favorites. I would add Bistro de Paris, but I think it's down for refurbishment. Any of the Signature dining places, or Victoria and Albert's, are good bets, with the exception of Yachtsman's Steakhouse for me. I didn't find that one to be nearly as good as the others, and the atmosphere for us was not romantic at all. Personal preferences, I guess.

PlutoPlanet
06-12-2012, 12:09 PM
We're not sushi fans, so we won't go back to the Cali grill. I know, we're the only people who don't like it. We do like Narcoossees and Citricos. We were disappointed with Yachtsmans. We also like Jiko and Artist's Point for a special occasion.

ThanxForNoticin
06-12-2012, 12:19 PM
We're not sushi fans, so we won't go back to the Cali grill. I know, we're the only people who don't like it. We do like Narcoossees and Citricos. We were disappointed with Yachtsmans. We also like Jiko and Artist's Point for a special occasion.

I doubt you're the only people who don't like it! It's a personal preference. I'm not sure I understand, however, that you won't go back because you don't like sushi. I've never had sushi at CG, but enjoy the food there a lot. There are many non-sushi options.

renecat
06-13-2012, 02:42 PM
Artist Point is a great location for a special night.

epceddie
06-13-2012, 09:28 PM
PlutoPlanet, don't despair. My wife and I aren't fans of the California Grill either. We've had some really nice anniversary dinners at Jiko in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Love the pistachio creme brulee! For a different, spicy kind of cuisine, you might also consider Sanaa, another restaurant at AKL.