PDA

View Full Version : 3 down; 1 to go

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
06-10-2012, 09:44 PM
My daughter and 3rd child of 4 graduated from HS yesterday morning in Sunny Eastern NC. She's only 17 and figured out how to get through HS in 3 years. She's heading to a western NC Univ. to major in Forensic Chemistry. We are so proud of her.

Today, we booked it down I-95 and made it all the way to Deltone FL before we were just to exhausted and hungry to go any further. Tomorrow we check in to POFQ for our 10 days of celebrations.

Melanie
06-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Being a graduate of a western NC university myself, just wondering which one she'll be attending. :) Congratulations to her for all her hard work and to you!!

Have a great trip! :mickey: :grad:

GAN
06-11-2012, 05:04 AM
Congrats and hope you have a great time. Sure your not in Delton'a'? If so, you've only got 1 hour to go!

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
06-11-2012, 05:54 AM
Being a graduate of a western NC university myself, just wondering which one she'll be attending. :) Congratulations to her for all her hard work and to you!!

Have a great trip! :mickey: :grad:

That means you'll understand when I say she'll be a Pride of the Mountains Member rooting for the Purple and Gold Catamounts.

Which did you attend?

Melanie
06-11-2012, 07:16 AM
That means you'll understand when I say she'll be a Pride of the Mountains Member rooting for the Purple and Gold Catamounts.

Which did you attend?

Ah yes, she's going to the "other" western NC university. :thumbsup: I pull for the Black and Gold. :D

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
06-11-2012, 07:31 AM
Ah yes, she's going to the "other" western NC university. :thumbsup: I pull for the Black and Gold. :D

That was her second choice, but they don't have a dedicated Forensic Science degree.