PDA

View Full Version : How late can you enter park for EMH?

wagjb
06-08-2012, 09:51 AM
In December MK is open for EMH from 8-11PM. Is there a time when you are no longer allowed into the park? Could my wife and I we arrive at 9 or 9:30 just to hit the big rides as everyone else is passing out from exhaustion?

Thanks.

Greg.

MNNHFLTX
06-08-2012, 10:40 AM
I believe you would be allowed to enter the parks right up until closing, but the attractions would stop running at the specified time (or close to it, depending on the amount of people in line).

Wolf
06-08-2012, 10:53 AM
We've entered at 11:30 for a midnight closing to do alittle last minute shopping, I'm sure we could have hit rides had we been resilient enough!

SBETigg
06-08-2012, 11:04 AM
You can enter for as long as the park is still open for EMH, if you're eligible to participate in EMH.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-10-2012, 04:30 PM
We've run into DHS at closing time to catch the last Fantasmic show and had no problem. Well except for the fact that my sis & nephews didn't even show their tickets, they were going so fast they just ran right through the turnstiles! I managed to catch up though, because I'm a by the book kind of person, most of the time, so I stopped to swipe my card.