PDA

View Full Version : Flavored Coffee Creamers

2disneyfans
06-06-2012, 09:50 PM
We will be staying at CBR at the end of June. DH loves flavored coffee creamers like international delight and coffeemate, but only the liquid kind. Does anyone know if by chance CBR has that in the Old Port Royale Food Court?;)

sgdisney
06-06-2012, 10:37 PM
I'm also a fan of flavored creamers, love me some Hazelnut in my morning coffee! But I have never seen any anywhere in WDW.

Georgesgirl1
06-06-2012, 11:03 PM
I've never seen them anywhere on property before. Maybe you can buy some of the individual ones that don't need to be refrigerated to bring with you.

Kairi_7378
06-07-2012, 08:21 PM
I bought some of the individual ones at Wal Mart for our last trip (the ones that don't require refrigeration.) We also brought our own coffee, but we are weird that way :)

DizneyRox
06-07-2012, 08:48 PM
We also brought our own coffee, but we are weird that way :)
Not really, the coffee at WDW leaves very little to be desired. Mixing Nescafé with swamp water and what do you expect... We use bottled water for making our morning coffee at the world along with our own beans.

Jeffybob
06-07-2012, 09:37 PM
We are also fans of the Coffeemate Hazelnut flavored creamer (liguid form) so the last time we traveled to WDW I went to the store and bought the liquid creamers in the individual containers.

They come in a box (located in the Coffee aisle), do not require refrigeration and traveled well in their box, within the suitcase. We flew out from CA so I put the box in a gallon size Ziploc for insurance however everything was fine upon arrival at the Resort.

Additionally, we bring our own coffee & filters when we visit. Agreed - Nescafe and the coffee pacs provided in the rooms leaves much to be desired.

Jeffybob (Boardwalk DVC Owner since '98) :mickey:

2011 - BWV (2), DCL - Eastern Caribbean
2010 - BWV - Valentine's Day
2009 - BWV (2), DCL - Eastern Caribbean
2008 - BWV (2)
2007 - BWV
2006 - DLR (2), SSR, BWV, DCL - Western Caribbean
2005 - HH, BWV (2)
2003 - BWV
2002 - BWV, Disneyland Paris
2001 - BWV, DLC - Bahamas
2000 - BWV
1999 - BWV, HH, VB
1998 - BWV, Swan

E-OR
06-07-2012, 10:18 PM
I love the flavored creamers too. My favorite is the Safeway brand vanilla carmel. I buy a large bottle, freeze it, and right before we leave for the airport I put it in a ziplock bag and then in another plastic sack and pack it in my checked luggage. When we get to Forida it is still very cold. (We travel from Washington State, an all day trip) I can tolerate the resort coffee if I have good creamer.